The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boo hoo hoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

boo hoo hoo Empty
PostSubject: boo hoo hoo   boo hoo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:07 pm

i just thought id let yall know i wont be able to be online every day for a while.ill be lucky to be able to use the computer atleast once or twice a week.my mothers car broake down and because we dont have home internet i cant log on to any site.i usually use the librarrys computer but with us living in our new trailor and being so far away from the librarry i cant walk there any more.witch means no more talking to me every day,you guys are probably more glad than sad,i know how big of a pain i can be.lol
any way,dont leave me to far bhind in the rps and ageain im sorry i cant be on every day any more and im trying my best to figur out some way to fix this mess.ill be back ever once and a while so i hope to be able to keep rping with no problem.i hope.
well,c yall later.
have fun at that party. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge

boo hoo hoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Kingdom of Hearts :: News!!-
Jump to: