The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Getting Busy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder
Clan: The Lost Divinity

I'm Getting Busy. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Getting Busy.   I'm Getting Busy. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Sorry to say this guys but I wont be on as much anymore.Of course I'll try to get on as much as possible (I know it's a trend isn't It >.>; )

Girls Soccer has started early for practice in my school and I joined the team and I'm gonna try and get in as much practice as I can before it the season starts in March (So even then I'll be busy.)

And as it is now the 1st semester has ended and I'm failing 9th grade (Sad isnt it) which I blame myself for and the problems that has been happening to me.So I kinda got in trouble because of it e.e;.So I will devoting more time to my school work o.o So yeah ^^ Sorry again, Like I said I will try and get on as much as I can!

See ya guys (^_^)/")
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com

I'm Getting Busy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Kingdom of Hearts :: News!!-
Jump to: