The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice while it lasted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami
Clan: The Lost Divinity

Nice while it lasted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice while it lasted   Nice while it lasted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Damn giet..... you really gone? *waves my hands around through the air* Crap......he really left...well no offense,but it's just my habit to kill people when they leave sites......

Rouge,you aren't the only one that logs on...it just when I log on you guys are off...we all log on at different times

(I'm not even supposed to be on right now,cause i'm grounded.... so uh yeah,Iiiiiiiiiiiimmm gonna go now...)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Nice while it lasted   Nice while it lasted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:38 am

wel will miss you a lot my friend.but im afraid i to must go.if this site doesnt pick up or no one starts to rp.ill be leaving aswell.sorry to have to say good bye,i loved this site.but i can no longer take the bore dome and i feel like im the only one that even logs on any more.truly sorry to have to go but,if this place stays dead i shall have to leave it to rest in peace.ill miss you all,and i hope this site picks up soon so i dont have to leave.

we miss you allredy giet.you were one of the best rp people i know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: The Lost Divinity

PostSubject: Nice while it lasted   Nice while it lasted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:37 pm

This is literally going to be the last thing I post. Idk what you guys ae going to do with my characters on the RPs...kill them off for all I care. v.v I liked RPing with you guys...and gals...but if you haven't noticed..there is only like...5 ppl that play this...at best. One of the three administrators don't even come here anymore which caused the complete death of one of the RP's...which just happened to be my favorite. >.>; Inuyasha R.I.P!! Q_Q Anyways...I have also noticed quite a lot of God modding lately...an obvious sign of boredom for some players..I will admit...and it is quite obvious that I too was god modding in quite a few RP's...if not all of them. Sakuya...This may sound nerdy...or may confuse you cause u might not remember..but I am sorry I could not stay loyal to this site...like I said I would. *Bows* Well...This is an official good bye everyone. It was nice while it lasted. ^_^ *Giet disappears instntly after his last words*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice while it lasted   Nice while it lasted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice while it lasted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Kingdom of Hearts :: News!!-
Jump to: