The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Soul Society

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami
Clan: The Lost Divinity

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:22 pm

*the wires slice into Oki's flesh* Fine then....*I begin tightening the wires*$

....I know the difference between Arrancar and Hollow...but that wasn't the point..
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Giet was starting to get impatient and desided to take thigs into his own hands. "You take too long Lloyd...the beast must die!" Giet unsheaths his Zanpactou and it is already in Shikai mode and it gathers spiritual pressure from all around the surrounding area. "Shikaruza!" GIet slashes his blade through the air shooting out thousands upon thousands of spiritual needles toward Oki while Rouges ability was still in effect.

((My character hates Arrancar...so when it comes to their race..he has less patience than he would with anyone or thing else. This may ruin Lloyds plans waller but you took too long.))
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 pm

"I sensed it.....he was merely trying to escape..." She looked at rouge holding the hilt of her zanpactou.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:21 am

*my combined quincy and shinigamie spiritual pressure sences pick up a verry verry slight hint of spiritual pressure rising from the arrancar and befour any one can react i flash step to the arrancar and i apear to have my zanpokuto threw his chest and theres a stedy flow of dark flame like aura flowing into his body.i smile and when i pull te blade out a small sealing spell apears there where the blade once was and i begin to breathe heavally as the spell seal on my chest burns and begins to hurt.i shake a little but refuse to show pain and i simply say*
you fools were allmost dead,if you cant even sence the slightest change in an arrancars spiritual pressure,your not truly redy to fight one.of course your allso not half quince,so you may not have sences as sharp as mine.eather way,you should be able to interragate him safely now.your lucky i didnt get to far aheaid or i wouldnt have senced it.that spell seal isnt verry strong...it will wear off in a few hours...better hurry and decide what to do with him befour then.*flash steps away ageain and apears on the hill over looking the soul sociaty and im clutching my chest and breathig verry labord.a few drops of blood drip from my mouth and i cough a few times then pass out on the hill laying on my back staring at the sky befour closing my eyes and resting*

(its not god modding,its simply the fact that i would have the combined spiritual pressure sencing abillaty of a quincy and a shinigamie so my sence of presure sencing would be twice what a normal shinigamie would be.but ill change it if you want me to,or you can just deleet this post,il understand,i was just bored.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-16

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Oki looks at Giet and then at Sakuya scowling at her and the looks down at the wires as his hands let out a seemingly little bit of sipirtual pressure no one can sense.It slowly coats his body and looks back up at them.
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Giet watches Rouge leave and shakes his head. "..." Giet stays quiet and waits to see if Lloyd is going to decide to kill the beast or if he can have the joy of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:44 pm

"Well I didnt have a grand ol' time trying to get up to captain..." She said as rouge left.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:42 pm

hmmm,interesting.so let me ge this straight,theyl let an arrancar be a captin,but there all predagice and agenst the fact im half quincy...well if that doesnt put a dent in my feelings i ges nothing will.huh..this place has relly gond to the dogs.*i say as i turn to walk away and leave the groop to do there jobs.i limp away as a few drops of blood hit the ground and a few med shinigamie apear in frunt of me.*
med shinigami 1:come on you sorry excuse for a shinigamie,your orders were to stay in bed.
screw orders,ill do what i please,im perfectly capabole of taking care of myself,im not as week as i apear to be,get out of my way.*coughs a little*
med shinigamie 2:why you pathetic bit..*punches him into a wall befour he finishes his sentance*
i said im fine,leve me alone.*a rather lardge demonic loking eagle like buird flys down from the sky and apears on my shoulder as i walk away and head back to the shinigamie exacution hill*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Sakuya slowly walks over to the whole group after hearing what Oki said."He's referring to the only other Arrancar here..."
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:34 pm

ehh,i try to remember the important things,like what monsters its ok to go all out fighting with.*smirks and smilesa little as i chuckle then cough up a little more blood and once ageain hide it as i lean agenst the wall and watch the interagation*so whos the trator?
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:15 pm

"I came here to wreak havoc on this place because of a traitor.....I mean seriously how could let a traitor into the Sereitei..".He looks at Giet and smirks at snivel comments and then looks over at the girl."You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one!"He chuckles slightly.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:01 pm

*just as the captin asks that question they all sence the presance of my week spiretual pressure as i apear to be leaning agenst a half distroyed wall and my body is all bandaged up and i have several bloody places on my arms and legs and torso.i smile and say*dont tell me a great shinigamie captin doesnt know the differance between a hallow and an arrancer.*smirks a little even tho my voice is a little week and my speach is a little like gasps.i smile and say*a hallow is a heartless monster that formd from an un happy spiret.some one with un finished buisness or some one who in there time of life was ruthless and un kind,usually murderors and phychopaths,that sort of thing.an arrancer however,is much much worce.*trys to laugh a little but only manages a few short happy noises and then i cough up a little blood in my hand,witch i hide by wiping it off on my bandages behig my back.i then say*i just thought id check up on how your doing,i wouldnt want the big strong captins to end up hurt...who then,pray tell,would be left to defend us poore innocent little weekling 12th squad members*ageain laguhs a little,as best i can*
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 am

*sighs* And what ,Giet is the difference between hollow and arrancar?
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Giet scowls and his Zanpactou reverts to normal and he sheathes it swiftly. "Hmph..." He thinks to himself...-Arrancar are beasts that are too far into the darkness to be purified...fool.-
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:41 pm

*I appear and scream* Unlike you I believe that everyone has their own motive,no matter what they are,and maybe you have forgotten, but or mission is the purification of souls! *looks over at Oki* Question one. What are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Giet looks at Lloyd with a slight glare. "What questions is there to ask a Arrancar!? They only search for chaos and death." Giet obviously seemed very...disapointed in the outcome of this fight.
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Oki let's out a sighs and glances at Sakuya over to Giet and back to Lloyd."Fine Fine.."
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:35 pm

* the wind blows,and a barrier is created around oki, then layers of reitsu begin coating it from the previous attack* hmmm...*I intricately begin moving my fingers razor wires of reitsu and surrounding oki with them,I twitch my hand and one creates a cut on Oki's face* I want to ask you questions....The alternative is we kill you...it's up to you...
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Giet smirks as he sees Oki charging at him head on. "Hmph..I knew it." Giet wants to charge back but desides to wait for Oki to aproach him. Taking into consideration that he is fighting....as a team.
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:57 pm

As Oki was blown into the he used his momentum to spin out the way as it crashes down right in front of him."...." He looks over at Giet and charges at him.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:30 pm

*I release my spirit pressure into the air and spreading into small pinpoints around the area*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Sakuya stood up on the building watching them fight.She crosses her looking at Oki."he's changed.....".She says to herself as she watches him intently.
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Giet stands straight up turning around facing Oki's direction. Though his eyes are focused in that direction he speaks to Lloyd. "..Thanks." Giet says this word with hesitation...and actually kind of hated saying. Tho he was grateful..he hides it as well as he could. "I have a feeling this is going to take a while...unless..." He shakes his head. "No.." He seems to be thinking out loud. ".." He then grins and stands in a defensive stance raising his zanpactou to waist level sliding his right foot back. He had a feeling something was comming...

Last edited by Giet on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:34 pm

*I appear out of the air, catch Giet then disappear,reappearing behind oki and A blast of reitsu wind blow ok into the blast,and I let go of giet,knowing he can handle himself* There,you saw me.
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Oki dodges it slightly shredding it open showing the hollow in his chest and his blade glowed dark green as he looked up raising his zanpactou upward to the blast and slashes it releasing a huge blast of energy "Gran Rey Cero!!" The two blast clash and as they do Oki Sonido's up to Giet landing heavy punch to his face knocking him into the blasts as the explode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Society   The Soul Society Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soul Society
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Kingdom of Hearts :: RolePlays :: Bleach Roleplay-
Jump to: