The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hueco Mundo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: The Lost Divinity

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Giet folds his arms after she walks off smirking slightly. "Hmph...to have to use such high lvl abilitys against such a weak hallow...she lacks self control." A few hallows rush at me knowing I am a captain but too hungery to care. They all jump into the air toward me. "..." Suddenly in a blink of an eye all the hallows that pounced toward Giet start to disintagrate falling into chunks and pieces. "...How boring." Giet flash steps back to the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:09 pm

*we stare at each other for a momet ten in an instant we disapear and sparks fly from all around the battle field as my zanpokuto clashes with his armer like skin.a few drops of blod fly across the field as i apear knealing on a lardge rock a few feet away from where we started,the blood drips from my cheek and my blade drips with the hallows blood as he apears a yard away with a lardge gash across his back,my spiret pressure is chipping away at the rock and as i take off ino the air disapearing in a flash step,the rock crumbles.more sparks fly and then the hallow shows its true power.after a few secands of dodging his claws he opeains his mouth to revieal a lardge ball of dark ennergy gathering and spinning,i allmost cant dodge as it shoots out at my head.it clips my shoulder and i slide across the field a few feet as i crouch low and stop myself.i smile and say*
dark ennergy huh...interesting....let see how you like a little fire.
*i smile more as my spiret pressure rises and dark blood red aura licks my sweating body like falmes on a log.the hallow smiles and chardges straight at me as i close my eyes and allow the flame like aura surround me and slither down my blade.it blazes brighter and brighter untill it finally turns into pure flames and secands befour the halloow reaches out and slices my body with its claws i opeain my eyes,that are now glowing a gold color,and the flames blaze into a tornadow of dark black flames.the hallow is sent flying back a few yaeds,its arm burnt off and several blade slashes apear on its body.i stand straight and tall as the flames continue to blaze and i apear to be breathing hard.the hallow staggers to its feet,bleeding from the wounds and in its rage it launches a baradge of blackennergy balls.i flash step in and out of them,dodging them and using my flames to block a few of them.the flames seem to obsorb the balls of ennergy and distroy them at the same time.i flash step once more and apear in frunt of the beast and deliver one final swing straight up at the hallow and with a blaze of black flames i slice straight up the middle and straight threw his mask.the fames expload in a blaze of black sparks and the hallow screams as he is burnt into ashes,even the broaken halfs of the mask are charrd.i sigh,breathe heavaly for a few menits,the flames and aura disapear,and then i shethe my zanpokuto and say*
that wasnt much of a challange,dammn,even a week hallow thinks i look week,i need to bulk up or some thing.
*sighs ageain and starts to walk back to the soul sociaty,to igzosted to sence ay more hallows and to week to sence the captin watching.im sil dripping with sweat as i walk threw the desert and i say*
i need a cold shower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Suddenly Giet appears standing a good disatance from where the new girl was and he observes bored out of his mind. "...I hope this is a good show."
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:54 pm

*as i train alone oputside the scoul sociaty,where i dont know im not saposto be,i accadentally stumble into hueco mundo and after a few moments of training on lardge rocks and such,i finally come face to face with a hallow*
hallo:whats a pretty tasty looking morcel like yourself,doing in a forbidden place like this?*the hallow seys in a raspy scratchy voice as it stares me up and down licking its lips.*
why the hell should i tell you.you pathetic soulless peace of shnit?
*i say as i take a few deep breaths,wiping the sweat from y brow and using a small hanky to wipe the sweat from my chest.my blade pulces with a dark blood red aura and i say*
iv ben looking for a good spar,lets play.*smiles and flash steps straight for the hallow,it dodges and manages to slice my right eg,i wince slightly and stare at it as he licks his claws and i say*
well well well,this will be fun.*smiles as a lardge gash apears on the hallows uper right arm and gushes blod as it winces and growels*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Sakuya begins walking away and he shouts."What no gratitude!!".She turns and smiles at him "Thanks Alakan!".She turns away and flash steps away."That's more like it....".He turns around and a mighty strong Cero blast shoots at Alakan and hits him ripping away at his body till there's nothing left."That's what happens to Traitors...".A voice echoed the desert.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:14 pm

*sits down and begins meditating to make it look like I wasn't watching Sakuya*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:39 pm

"If you say so Sakuya.....nice seeing you again...".She starts to walk away and stops short "Have you heard anything about the Arrancar that's after me?"."Sadly enough no....But I have heard there planning to attack the Soul Society....".She sighs "Ok....".
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 am

*scratches my chin* Hmmmm......
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:34 pm

"You should know this by now......".He said looking down at her."I know,I know...as a captain I really shouldn't be here unless I was ordered to be here...".She said and looks at him."Your only suppose to be here unless you are....killing Hollows.."."Alakan...don't worry I am only here briefly."

(http://th06.deviantart.com/fs16/300W/f/2007/193/f/c/Completely_Hollow_by_AnimeDumbass.jpg<--- The hollow Im talking with)
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:08 pm

*watches the scene* Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:26 pm

She looking around noticing a familiar Hollow that approaches her."Your not suppose to be here....." he says to her."Why not?.." She looks at him as her spiritual pressure calms.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:11 pm

With his highly trained eyes,Lloyd sees Sakuya all the way from soul society,all around her the ground is trembling" Well at least she's getting better with her anger management.."
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Sakuya flash steps in the middle of the desert just walking about with her spiritual pressure rising and falling constantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hueco Mundo   Hueco Mundo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hueco Mundo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Kingdom of Hearts :: RolePlays :: Bleach Roleplay-
Jump to: