The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Idea: New Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder
Clan: The Lost Divinity

New Idea: New Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
Genesis
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:45 pm

lol, whatever
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Yeah, and i'm kinda already used to it anyways...I have to listen to it when she does it to you...
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:40 pm

well I wouldn't exactly call it yelling, more like nagging, but you learn to get use to it, but at least you'd get to concentrate more over here
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Hey, well the bright side is,if your mom did convince my mom to stay with you guys,at least I wouln't have to worry about all the things I normally have to worry about.... except for her screaming in my ear all damn day
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:14 pm

my mom's kinda getting on my nerves too, she says that if I don't have A's and B's on my next report card, she's gonna take my 360 away for the rest of the year, and my mom thinks ceramics is easy
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:53 pm

My dad's being an asshole and has my mom believing that I'm gonna have to repeat 10th grade, even though I told him that I already talked to my counselor,and that she told me that since I have more credits than a sophomore's supposed to have, i'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:16 pm

My mom is mad at my 3 F's e.e; she didnt seem to show any interest in my -C in Latin D'= she's a meanie..
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 pm

WTF? Your mom let you off with C'S!?! My mom is thinking about sending me to live with my dad in Cali!
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm not grounded, thank god for Cs
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:13 am

Yea it's kinda the same way with me e.e;...and Im the only that gets grounded the most..Axel not really..

But yeah ^^
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Out with the old.in with the new huh?

I'm just happy i'm not the only one grounded now...........why is it the leaders of forums get ground the most? It's really unfortunate....my dad says i'm grounded till summer, but I think if I can get straight A's,it won't be that way..
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Since the site has been inactive lately I'm coming up with a new idea for my own rp and Im gonna start it on a different url.It's still gonna be call the lost kingdom but before you guys get on it me and my brother axel are gonna work together to put it together and Im currently making up a storyline and I'm planning to host for invisionfree a different forum host.When the time has come and we have finished it I will be putting up the url. This is a 10 day notice cuz after I make it and people start to join I am just gonna have delete this.Im grounded again (no details) so Axel is my eyes and ears and will be one of the founders of the site along side me.

Last edited by Matsudai on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Idea: New Forum   New Idea: New Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Idea: New Forum
Page 1 of 1