The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP for heroes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:13 pm

*arrives and does my job for a few hours and then gets onto the stage and sigs a few songs,gets payd,then instead of returning to the apartment like i said i would i walk out of the bar and head to the local park and walk arround for a while*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: The Lost Divinity

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Ian teleports bothe the love seat and himself back to its original position befor he even reached the kitchen. "Damn that guy...."
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:40 pm

Rica watches as Michael leaves and smiles slightly."Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 pm

*He waves.* I'll be seeing you....*He then speeds off once again causing a sonic boom knocking giet back into the kitchen.*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:25 pm

((OMG this is freaking boring! ...I need to make a super villain. @_@))

Ian waves bye to rouge(sorry forgot the name) and sees that his love seat is finnaly open and dives onto it. "Finnaly!" XD Ian slowly snuggles himself into it.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:42 pm

umm..whos michael?*looks slightly confused sence im still not shure who every one is.i then shake my head and say*
umm,never mind,i dont want to be a bother,ill be back in about two hours or less,im going to be late,my shift at the bar starts in less than 20 mins,ill find the place as i fly.be back shortly.
*waves and then climbs back out the window,up the fire escape,and onto the edge of te buildings roof.i focas a little and utter a few old and ancent elf words and two lardge dark purple dragon wings sprout out of my back and by magic the dont rip my clothing.i then leap off the side of the building and flap a few times as i soar into the sky and use my wings to speed myself tword the next town using a small navagation spell to get me to where im wanting to go.when i get there,in less than 20 mins,i land on the roof,the spell wears off,i climb down the fire escape,and enter the black rose bar and club*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Rica wakes up yawning sitting up looking at Michael.Then she gets up and goes to sit outside.
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Ian laughs as he hears Micheals response. "Okay...it is a free choice. To be honest I was not planning this..but I am bored of robbing banks and what not." He then looks over at the woman. "Um you are not interupting anything..you have a free choice to speak any time you want." Ian looks out the door and ponders for a moment. "I have no clue...I am sure Micheal here can help ya...I mean he travels all over the place." Ian smiles kindly.

((My guy has totaly went through a mood change. o.o))
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:24 am

*He scratches the back of his head and smirks as he takes off his football pants and pulls on his regular pants.* Naah...I'll pass...being a super hero is not my style...though *He takes a side glance at Rica then back at the man.* I'll drop by some time to help.....if I'm not busy...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm

*i come out of my trance like state and my staff returns to book form and i take a few moments to rest befour i return down the fire escape into the room and i say8
oh,sorry,i didnt mean to interrupt any thing,ill get out of the way.can some one tell me how far the next town is,i have a job there in less than thurty menits.
*looks igzosted and is sweating a little as i step into the room and close the window back like it was befour i went out it*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 pm

She looks up at Ian and then back at Michael and yawns slightly closing her eyes again going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:16 am

"Oh you weren't around when we were talking Micheal." Ian looks over at hi and his smile fades. "I don't know what use a super fast person would be in this team...but everyone has a chance of being part of it." Ian smiles again. "What do ya think?
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 am

*He looks up at him.* Team?.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:04 pm

*continues training on the roof,killing time,and not wishing to disterb any one.*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Ian finaly exits his room with Britt fast asleep on his bed. "..So..Have we all agreed to become a group...a team I mean." Ian smiles as he walks down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:38 pm

"Your already fast enough".She mumbles falling asleep turning over to look at him.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:38 pm

*sighs and then takes a deep breath and stands.i hold out the black book,close my eyes,and when i opeain them they apear to be nothing but big black emptyness.the black book glows a gold and black color and quickly changes its shape into the long black and gold staff in my stats.i holf it tightly in my hands and as if im in a trance and fighting a real aponent i begin training y skills in hand to hand and bo or staff combat.i spin the staff verry quickly in my heands as i spin kick,jab,slash,dodge,spin,and flip arround on the roof practiceing my fighting abillatys just to pass the time*
if im going to be part of a team,i might aswell try and be usefull,and to be usefull,i must be skillfull.*as i say that i spin the staff faster as i preform each move*i must be stronger*as i say that use the lardge round end of the staff to nock a good sised chunk of bricks out of the stars.*and i must above all things,master my abillatys and keep myself from being week.kayla,youv ben a loner all your life,time to try and fit in.*as i say that i kick anouther chunk out of the bricks and i continue training and the staff is being moves just fast enough that it whistles as it moves threw the air.i kep my focas strictly on training my fighting teckneeq and in doing so,i dont even notice the little sounds or noises arround me.to bad the people inside the building can hear every little creeking sound the roof makes when i step on an old rottin and verry worn area,and the sound of breakeing bricks is verry hard to miss*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 am

*He lays on the floor.* I need to get faster....
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:21 pm

*She turns away laying back in the love seat and closes her eyes still slightly blushing*....
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 pm

*He smirks at her before getting up taking off his shoulder pads leaving his torso fully bare.* Heh.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:18 am

*as i sleep dreams ahunt me and after tossing and turnig for a few secands i manage to fall into the floor.i wake up,see the two on the other couch,blush,and say*umm..i..i need sone fresh air.*grabs my book and quickly runs to a window,climbs out onto the fire escape,and climbs up to the roof.i sit there for a while leaning agenst the side of a wall of bricks that cover the tops of the stares that leed to the roof from inside the building.i breathe hard like im trying to catch my breath and i hug my book in my arms tightly as i pull my knees to my chest and sob a little.*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:49 pm

*She blushes turning her head away from him.*Ok ok...*She crosses her arms and turns back to look at him still blushing.*

Last edited by Matsudai on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:56 pm

*He swiftly moves his head to the side as it sails past it he then appears to use his spped and in a single nano second he seems to be over her body face face his arms clutching the back of the chair on his knees who are beside her thighs(Did this the other day almost fell xD).* Look I didn't mean to you know....blow the couch back....that happens when I run.....read up on Mach numbers...when you reach Mach 1 the speed of sound you create a loud...very dangerous to be around sonic boom.*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:09 pm

*Throws it back.* No...Why don't you go run speedy? *Glares at him.* And besides my head is still hurting me..
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:36 pm

*smiles a little and then i stretch out on the couch,putting my feet up on the other end and resting my head on the chair arm as i read my magic book and regain my ennergy.after a few pages of reading i fall asleep,drop my book into the floor,and am laying there asleep with one arm hanging off the couch and my stomich growels like a hungry animal*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP for heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for heroes   RP for heroes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP for heroes
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next