The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes stats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami
Clan: The Lost Divinity

Heroes stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes stats   Heroes stats Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:29 am

So I finally saw the first three episodes of Heroes,and I finally know what it's about,I wanna finish the first season before I make my stats though

(Got seasons one and two this weekend on Netflix for freebut i need to orderseason three)

There. Are you happy now Mugen!?!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

Heroes stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes stats   Heroes stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 pm

work in progress
name:kayla(its dull,boring,sounds like some randome word,but im stuck with it.)

Height:5"8

weight:125

Appearance:(i look like this only my hair is blond and i wear a long full body black leather cloake like jacket.)
Heroes stats RainieNight2
(.the staff in this pic is the form all of her magic books take when she is fighting an aponent.it helps her mplafy her powers and it is a pretty usefull weapon.all the books can change from the staff shape to any other shape of any weapon just by uttering one magic word.if she needs a sword it will change to a sword,if she needs a stronger spell it will turn back into the large book,or staff,and it will help add extra power.)
Heroes stats DarkElfSorceress
(my half dragon form when i do use my shape shifting powers,accept the clothing stays the same as it is in her regular un transformd apearance as seen in the first pic in my stats.the weapons in her hands are black and gold and ageain there just anouther form the big magic books and they turn the color of the book there made from.when she needs to or wants to she can use the lardge wings from this pic and summon them at will just to give here the power to fly from one place to the next,and when her power evolvs the wings are permanent in any form she takes and she cant get rid of them.)
Heroes stats Animedemon

Powers:has the abillaty to fly,with or without my wings,(uses the gass inside my gody like a dragon does when she doesnt use her wings) and i can controle fire.my tears are healing and i can manage to do magic,the kind you find in ancent and old texts that are said to be useles and worthless to any one.i can change my shape simply by reading or saying the right spell and i find it strangely easyer and less painfull to summin lardge dragon wings and other dragon body parts when i need them.i can heal myself rather quickly and using the spells i know allmost instantly,altho it takes alot of energy.

Potential Ability Evolution:eventually over time the wings i sumon on my back grow permanently onto my back and i cant get rid of them.i become allmost as powerfull as a real sorceress with my magic,and my abillaty to change into any thing turns into the abillity to summon and change and controle any thing o chose.the healing abillaty disapears but the healing tears become allmost an instinct,witch means i can cry at any time and heal any thing with the assistance of my magic.

Power Range:melee

Power Limitations: after useing my powers,besides the power of flight without wings,it takes great amounts of energy to use my powers,it burns alot of caleries and slows my motabolisem so i must eat alot of food to keep it up.my magic doesnt work on nights when the moon is new and my shape shifting abillaty is canceld out if any one manages to capture and confine me.

Weapons:(the only weapon i use is my powers and my books of magic.i carry only one with me al the time but there all just a small wave of the hand and magis spell away.this is what they look like and the black one is the one i allways carry with me,when i carry it it looks just like any other normal black book)
Heroes stats Wiccan_wallart_witchyswikkedgraphix

History:when i was a little girl my parents were allways traveling arround to all kinds of igzotic places.my mother was a scientest and my fathr an archiologist.i was allways sent from one place to nouther between them.because of there jobs they were never togeather but because of there love they were allways married and never divorced.when i turnd 12 i noticed that i coud fly.i didnt tell any one because it was to unbalievabole,pluss id be locked up and experamented on and called a freak.after i saved my fathers life from him falling off the top of a sphinks in egypt,he died of a heart atack from the fear and shock of the fact his doughter was a freak.pluss he was a majoy wine lover.i never told my mother what relly happend,i just blamed it on the wine and blood pressure.after that a few years passed and i megan to develope a love of magic.it was when i turnd 18 that i finaly understood i could use it and controle it.while mom was cooped up in the lab all day i would clean the house and to all the cooking and all that boreing stuff,with magic,it was fun untill a tragix accadent in the lab toom my mothers life and burnt the house down.i didnt escape unharmd.i recieved several wounds to my body but i heald them with my magic and for some strange reson they seemd to head on there own aswell.i disapeard and flead to america where i had a little money saved fro collage.useing magic i managed to fake a relation to the deciesed mother and doughter and i recieved all the family fortune.there was no other family members left but me and mom so it wsnt hard to pretend to be a relative,especally after doctering moms will to leave everything to there cousin rouge.i spent the rest of my life going arround from place to place like mother and i had done,only this tiem,i was alone and sad and afraid to show my gifts to any one.i took odd jobs any where i could get one and often that ment i was a bar singer or fast food watress,or bartender,or some other form od servent.none of my jobs payed much but it was all ok sence my familys money was allways there to help when ties got rough.i never made any friends and never relly fit in.i kept dreaming there might be others out there in the world like me,but i know,i was a freak,a monster,one doomed to be alone for eturnaty.the only thing i could think of doing,was killing myself.i have several scares from where iv tryed,but every atempt ended in failure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

Heroes stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes stats   Heroes stats Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:14 pm

Name:Ian K, Teig

Height:6'3

Weight:315lbs

Appearance:He's a Hawaiian mixed with Italian and French Canadian. He has short dark brown hair, he wears plain color cloths (so not to stick out), and has a scar across his left eyebrow.

Powers:Extreme strength/slight control not complete, abnormal regeneration, can also warp at will

Power Range: Melee

Power Limitations: warping tires him the farther he goes the more likly he is unable to defend himself.

History: When walking home from work he was dreading having to walk 4 miles just to get home, a couple of thugs walked up to him not seeming to want any problems but when they pass him they hit him in the back of the head with a bat they were hiding in their coats. while getting beatin his emotions were racing..soon he suddenly not feeling the pain and he stood up the bats breaking on his back. Out of anger he punches one of the men sending them flying into a brick wall them spewing blood out of their mouth. the other three started running away. the man shocked at what he just did just runs off not wanting to go to jail. Him constantly just just thinking i want to go home..suddenly he runs into his house door and falls back. He is shocked at the fact that he was just on the street to just appear at his house. He passes out from being exhausted for no apparent reason.

(still working on it..unless of course this is a good enough history. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

Heroes stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes stats   Heroes stats Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Name:Veronica L, Murray

Nickname:Rica

Height:5'4

Weight:130

Appearance:She's Jamaican mixed with Irish and Puerto Rican making her skin light brown,Red scarf on her head w/ her dark brown hair bang hanging down over her face,red zipper sweater,zipped up a little and black T-shirt underneath and black jeans.

Powers:Limited Telekinesis,She has to touch items to levitate them.Can't completely control it yet.

Potential Ability Evolution: She will eventually be able use Telekinesis with her mind and her limits will become more ranged.Soon she'll be able to teleport.

Power Range:Ranged

Power Limitations:She's able to levitate things to a couple meters away and able levitate things for 5 minutes and able to hold over 300 lbs.

History:She discovered her powers in a park playing with her little brother and blew him into fence and severally hurt.She got scared and ran away and never returned home ever since.

Last edited by Matsudai on Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Stats
Species:
Class:

Heroes stats Empty
PostSubject: Heroes stats   Heroes stats Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:25 pm

name:

Height:

weight:

Appearance:

Powers:

Potential Ability Evolution: (As abilities evolve, they tend to grant new powers and skills just put this under your powers if you feel they can evolve if they can't then don't bother)

Power Range:

Power Limitations:

History:

Example:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

name: Michael A, Burgess

Height: 5'7

weight: 160

Appearance: He's an African American mixed with Italian and Greek blood making his skin a light brown. Black short hair likes to wear hoodies and dickkie pants

Power Range: Ranged

Powers: Super speed/Control of speed: said to reach speeds faster than sound/ Stealing the speed from others by touch only lasting for a few seconds

Potential Ability Evolution

Power Limitations: Due to him being so young he can only run to about the highest speed of a jet.His metabolism being super charged seems to burn energy in his body much faster meaning he'd have to consume large amounts of food. During a test to see how long he'd be able to run after he ran out of energy his body seemed to start shutting down meaning it could result in death if he were to over exert himself

History: He was 15 when he found his power running from school meat heads. All he remembers before it happens is incredible fear and other strong emotions. He has a baby son that he steals for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroes stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes stats   Heroes stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes stats
Page 1 of 1