The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

InuYasha Stats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder
Clan: The Lost Divinity

InuYasha Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: InuYasha Stats   InuYasha Stats Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Name: Sakuya Aisuryu
Species:Ice Wolf Demon(She's more of an elder wolf demon but out of her brothers and sisters she's the youngest elder)
Style:Priestess/Samurai
Abilities:Other
than her very keen senses,she able to sense when there is another wolf
demon of her tribe or of other tribes are around her area.She is also
the fastest of the elder wolf demons.She is also is able to control
elements to her very whim,but mostly ice or water.
Appearance:

Her Human form:In her human she use elements turning them into blasts.
InuYasha Stats Priestess_by_Shadea_the_Hedgehog

Her
Secondary Form:This has the effects of her human form.This form can
also moves through the water as portals and she move as fast as the
speed of light in this form.It's as if she's teleports around.
InuYasha Stats Blue

Her Third Form:(Her full demon form):
This one is more of her Second form evolved:
InuYasha Stats IcePrisoner

Her actual Third form as a wolf:
InuYasha Stats Ice

Her
True Form:Her form true form is 25 ft high.She has the same effects as
her first forms but can't move as fast.In her true state she manipulate
the weather around her and use to her very whim and can merge with them.
InuYasha Stats B9808d34cae3bd64

Weapons:Tenrai-Soshi:Silver bow and arrow that has to the ability to shoot any element she chooses.(infinite arrows)
InuYasha Stats Robbit_bow-and-arrow

The Second From of Tenrai-Soshi,Soshi-Ryu:The same affect of the arrows but twice as strong.
InuYasha Stats DarkSword

The
Guardian From of Tenrai-Soshi(The Guardian From):The Guardian Form is
6ft long and 4ft wide and yes she can pick it up.She can make transfrom
whenever she likes but she uses it as a block,deflect or to shield from
huge attacks but due to how much it weights she only uses it when it's
needed to be used.
InuYasha Stats GearbladeKnight-1

Soshi-Ryu
The Gauntlets:Sakuya does not have them yet..Her sisters Tenma has the
in a wolf tribe under ground.These gauntlets are to enhance the
strength of Sakuya's physical and elemental attacks.

InuYasha Stats Razor_Gauntlets_By_Gerak
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Stats
Species:
Class:

InuYasha Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: InuYasha Stats   InuYasha Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:24 am

Name: Mugen Alexander
Species: Full dog demon tribe from the demonic husky's
Style:samurai
Abilities: super speed( can run up to 178 mph) Super strength(Can lift two tons with each arm) superior senses(Hearing,Smell,Taste,Sight,touch) Claws and fangs Can transform into a large dog demon known as his true form, Flaming punch, Flight
Appearance: True form (20 feet tall):InuYasha Stats 1Spartan_by_Avyris

Human form:InuYasha Stats OC__Scars_of_Victory_by_pokefreak

Weapons: One of his three fangs Kiba(Sword of Hatred) InuYasha Stats Picture022
It's said to be able to wipe 1,000 demons out in one blow it constantly devours the wielders demonic aura storing it away in it's blade waiting for release it controls electricity also thrives on the users hatred if it's great enough it will emit a red aura that will slowly get into a weak mind and attach itself to their thoughts turning them insane for 5 minutes this sword was made to cancel out Aoi and Aka and can also be canceled out by Aka.

Aoi and AkaInuYasha Stats My_zanpaktous_true_bankai_by_akafan

Aoi(Sword of the dead): Has gained sentience from unknown means and sometimes acts on it's own going against Mugens wishes it was meant to be the sword that canceled out aka as it's power is once you get slashed by it from that point of contact an unknown poison emitted from the blade starts to decay your flesh. Poisonous energy slashes can be cast out from it usually killing the foe in 3 weeks. This sword cannot be normally wielded by demons which is why Mugens hand is constantly burned every time he touches the blade This sword also has the ability to raise the dead too do it's bidding.

Aka(The sword of love) This sword thrives off of the users love for something good in Mugens case other demons and weaker demons the amount of softness in the person determines the power of this blade. It can heal fatal wounds such as poisoning and even mystical wounds such as curses and possessions. Instead of cutting the opponent it heals him/her of any injury they may have it can also turn minor half demons into humans permanently. This sword was made to cancel Aoi out
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

InuYasha Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: InuYasha Stats   InuYasha Stats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Name: Giet
Age: Said to have been around since the dawn of man. Looks like he is in his mid 20's
Species: Arcane Dragon Demon
Style: Samurai/Priest
Abilities: Wounds done onto him are healed rapidly, there is no seal that can hold him back. His streangth is that of a god and speed is virtually unmatched. He also has complete controle of all the elements and matter. Tho when he does something of extrodinary propertys he usualy needs to rest for a few months. to demons he is known as their king...tho they don't admit it due to what they think is the worst of all weaknesses. He cares...for others including humans. It is even rumored that he had a part in creating humans.
Appearance:
True Form:

InuYasha Stats 15775503

He stands at about 100 yards tall. The most powerful form of Giet. No one has seen it and lived to tell the tale. In this form he cannot use his swords. But in this form Giet posessess a unbelievable amount of spiritual power...both demonic..and holy.

Half human Half demon/dragon:

InuYasha Stats 1130197263_Anime40X11

Exept he is more muscular. Stands at 10'3" and in this form he is able to weild the Zaraki without his soul being slowly devoured.

Human form:

InuYasha Stats Garcon

Again...more of a muscular tone. Stands at 6'7" and this form is the form u see Giet in most of the time. In this form he is unable to weild his Zaraki but he is fine with that. The power of Raikenshun is enough for any enemy. Well as he always says.

Weapons:

Zaraki(hell sword):

InuYasha Stats Demonfang

It is said this blade devours the soul of whomever touches it. Only Giet may wield it..and even he is not able to weild it for long. This sword must also be summoned from the pits of hell.

Gotesen and Raikenshun(Heavan and Earth blades):

InuYasha Stats The_Twin_Blades_by_crayishikara

Gotesen(the white blade) is capable of healing its weilder of poisons and it is used to seal demons and the like. Or it may heal demons...depending on how Giet uses it. Only Giet may wield it.

Raikenshun(the dark blad) is used most by Giet..it is a blade of brute power and is said to be able to kill 1 million demons in a single slash. Only Giet can wield it.

Last edited by Giet on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

InuYasha Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: InuYasha Stats   InuYasha Stats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:29 pm

i hope these stats are ok
Name: rouge
Species:demon tiger dragon
Style:Samurai

Abilities:i have the abillaty to become any lardge or small cat type of animal,mythical or not,i can also breathe any tempature of fire from white to black,i can talk to any animal and i can change my form from human to animal to dragon tiger at will.but all these powers,acept the talking to animals,take a lot of ennergy so i only use them when i relly need to.im verry skilled in hand to hand combat and sword fighting,im relly well traind in speed,stelth,strength,and weaponry.

Appearance:(when the moon is not shineing,witch means in the day time and on cloudy or no moon nights,and i dont have enough strength to stay in my demon form this is what my face and ears and hair look like)
InuYasha Stats 57106q4aaz6jp3b
(and this is my body and clothing.i still have those marks on my arms)
InuYasha Stats 16
(this is my half human form,the wings are still the same sized but there dragon wings instead of feathers and there striped black and white)
InuYasha Stats Dizzy_Cosplay_by_CrescentVenus
(my tiger form but i also have lardge black and white striped dragon wings on my back neatly folded aginst my sides)
InuYasha Stats WhiteTiger
(my full tiger dragon form)
InuYasha Stats Tigerdragon

Weapons:InuYasha Stats TigerClaw
i also carry the katanna in the pic above and it can catch on fire and become a flameing sword.
(this is the katannas secand form when it is all coverd in flames onley it is allmost 6 feet long)
InuYasha Stats FireSword

Last edited by rouge on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

InuYasha Stats Empty
PostSubject: InuYasha Stats   InuYasha Stats Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:30 am

Name:
Style:(Monk,Samurai,Priest, or Priestess)
Abilities:(Doesn't matter if your a human or a demon)
Appearance:
Weapons:

Last edited by Matsudai on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

InuYasha Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: InuYasha Stats   InuYasha Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

InuYasha Stats
Page 1 of 1