The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

inuyasha rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: The Lost Divinity

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:36 pm

((THis RP is freacken dead. o.o Where the heck is Mugens arse!? >_>; ))
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Giet quickly avoids her attack by jumping into the air. He hovers down slowly as the girl ((forgot your name on here sorry. I have a lot on my mind. @_@)) finaly somewhat focuses on Mugen. Giet raises his left eyebrow as he says. "She needs to learn to control..herself. Or she won't win..." Giet still refuses to interfear with the battle.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:28 pm

*blinded by rage and slight fear i begin slashing and atacking every thing arround us,burning trees and animals and even sliceing down at the demon lord and slicing the tree hes sitting in into splinters.i eventually find mugen and i start atacking with a baradge of fast and powerfull claw slashes along with several bursts of blames from my mouth.my blind raging animal instincts have takes total controle and i cant fight them*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Giet starts to get bored as he stands up on the branch. He streaches and yawns out of boredom. Giet begins to contimplate entering the fight but decides against it due to the fact that it is already two vs. one.
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:12 pm

She looks at the lightning and holds her hand out and it stops in it's tracks and shoots at Mugen then she jumps up and disappears reappearing behind and stabs him in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:11 pm

*loud pearcing screams are heard coming from my mouth after each atack but the last atack make the scream turn into a roar that shakes the branches.this angers me so much my beast like instincts take over and in less than secands the corps of the snake rips to shreads and burns in black and white flames.i then disapear and in a few secands my immage is seen jumping from tree to tree,branch to branch,from ground to sky on all sides of the dog demon.while this happens a lardge field of black and white flames begins ingulfing the surrounding area,growing to intince levels of heat and turning allmost every thing it tuches to ash.anouther ear pearcing scream of absolut anger and wildness fill the air and after a few secands a lardge black and white striped tiger dragon demon fills the area.nocking down trees and rocks that remain in the flames.this demon is the size of a small mounian and in its thy is a rottin decaying flesh where the blade had ben.the flames swerl arround the area and instantly burn the dead skin and tissue and stop the decaying and as the demon breaths she glares at the dong demon and dark black flames pore from her mouth with each breath*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:22 am

*They all hear immense growling from the tree and seconds later a storm of lightning bolts strike down around her not a single one hitting her she however feels something wrap around her feet and this appears to be a long since dead snake demon tightly constricting her feet.Seconds later a saw like blade tears through her shoulder from behind but no one seems to be there and then that's exactly when Mugen appears in front of her slightly bleeding by her attacks appearing to strike down on her but stops in mid stride allowing her to guard for an upper hit smirking to himself he disappears once again leaving an after image that immediately gets dissipated by a stray purple glowing katana that embeds itself up to the hilt through her right thigh sticking out the other side the same decaying effect starts happening again but at a much faster rate only seconds pass by but 1/4 of her thigh is gone to the mysterious blades effect she then feels an immense burning in her thigh as the katana appears to ignite repelling the demon that's touching it. Stray lightning bolts strike down upon the wolf demon Mugen standing on a lone branch a couple yards from her kiba's hil in his hand but the blade still in the sheath.*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:21 am

Giet continues watching and smiles slightly. "She is more powerful than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Sakuya jumps back onto a tree holding her Tenrai-Soshi while it was at it's Guardian form and it faded back to its secondary form.Sakuya looked down at Rouge then at the dog demon.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:54 pm

oh wate..one thing i forgot*i pull a small vile of dragons tears out from one of my pockets and pore it onto the decaying wound and then using a bright white fire i burn the wound so that it instantly stops decaying.the flames burn the skin and dead tissues and closes the wounds leaveing a burnt scar there.i only wince a little as i do this and then tossing the vile aside i grip my sword and wate for anouther atack*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Giet watches calmly and thinks to himself. -That isn't good...She needs to figure out how to stop the decaying effect or she won't be able to fight for long. I said I wasn't going to jump into this one...I do hope she figures it out for herself.-
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:37 pm

i smile and say*your decaying poisen doesnt work on me you fool,dragons of all types are imune to poisens,nice try tho*my voice is heard from behind the dog demon and a few secands later he feels a verry sharp pain in his rght side as two slashes apear on his chest and side.as he sliced at me he faild to notice my claws digging into him.i then quickly apear from behind,roaring like befour but this time i slam my foot into the center of his back and send him flying into three trees,he breaks threw the first two and smashes into the thurd.i wince a little as my skin finally starts to decay nd i say*
huh,well,i could be wrong atleast once.
*in anger i glare at the dog demon and my blade blazes with black fire as i say*come on mut,show me what youv got.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:25 am

*He looks at the the incoming sword slash by the tiger demon and the energy slash by the wolf demon acting quickly he jukes back while sliding his sword into it's sheath he grasps aoi seconds later his hand ignites in flames slowly burning he ignores it and ducks under the tiger demons slash and in one swift motion his cuts slightly into her left side and releasing a crescent slash of dark purple energy from the blade smelling of death this energy collides the other energy causing a massive explosion he then back flips a couple yards away smirking to himself as he watches the flesh from the minor cut on the demon girl start to decay.*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Giet looks side to side at both the girls then at Mugen...He only smiles and jumps back up onto the branch enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:45 pm

"None of your business!!"Tenrai-Soshi gives off sparks of electricity slowly grow stronger as she looks away from him looking a little upset and speaks under her breath."I wasn't even meant to be awoken yet...".She looks back at him glaring."I never had a problem..with you dog demons..but it's demons like you that makes me sick!I'm no lowly wolf and the highest of my tribes but what would you know!".She charges at him slashing at him releasing a huge wave of lightning at him.

Last edited by Matsudai on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:57 pm

enouth with this damm gum flapping,lets get this fight started.!*i say as i allmost seem to disapear as i lung out at the dog demon with my 6 foot long blood red sowrd,a loud roar escapeing my mouth as i lunge at him*im tired of all the talking,i want action.!
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:28 am

Oh my bad....didn't mean to branch you with the real canine demons....so....what's a lowly wolf! demon like yourself doing here?...*He says fully sliding aka out of his sheath.*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Giet smiles calmly as Sakuya reassures him that she knows. "Ok then..just making sure." He jumps down off the branch landing down on his feet slowly due to him hovering just before he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Speak for yourself when you say that.....Im no lowly dog demon..*She glances back at Giet.*..I know Giet...
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:04 pm

*He smirks fingering Aka.* So...what's a lowly dog demon like yourself doing here?...
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Giet grins as Mugen looks in his direction but he stays on the branch. "I should ask you the same thing Mugen." He then looks over at Sakuya. "You should be careful Sakuya..he is more powerful then he seems."
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:06 am

*She walks down the branch and jumps off landing a few feet away from him.*........
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:52 am

*His form suddenly erupts in massive flames before dieing down seconds later showing him in his human form.*....
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:08 pm

Damn you, you dog demon....*She growls and her a dark red aura surrounds her body and her wings shoot up out her back as she glares at him.*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Sai'X
Sai'X
Mugen

Stats
Species:
Class:

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:27 pm

*A stray bolt of lightning from unknown causes strikes down on the hut and a seconds later a massive claw comes crashing through it from behind following by a large demonic Roar.* You pesky Wolf demon! I shall destroy you you and the tiger demon!...*A familiar scent flies past his nose and he looks over at the branch.* You........what the hell do you want?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: inuyasha rp   inuyasha rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inuyasha rp
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next