The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gundam Stats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

Gundam Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam Stats   Gundam Stats Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Name:blade
Height:5"8
Weight:130(mostly muscle)

Mobile Suit:(when im flying threw space tryig not to stand out verry much so i can re suply or do other missions or some thing,my gundam looks more like this gold one.and when im not fighting it can turn into a lardge gold and black dragon shaped robot with ladge black and gold wings and lardge gold horns)
Gundam Stats Gundam
(this is what my gundam looks like when were in battle or when im doing some kind of LRMSM mission.this form can also change into a lardge dragon shaped gundam only its colord are blood red and black like the teams colors and the hornd are blood red.my gundam can spit lardge massive balld of laser ennergy like a dragon does fire but it takes a lot of ennergy.this gundam is the one my father built and i had to repair it after we escaped so it isnt as strong and i dod remove some patts and re modeld it a little so it couldnt be recognized by the enamy))
Gundam Stats Gundam_Dark-Side-Hell

Alliance:leeder of the ledgondarry rogue moble suit machanics(lrmsm for short)

Appearance:(i also wear a blood red helmit that is desighnd to look like a blood red skull with a singly white rose in between the skulls teeth that covers my chin.when i dont have the helmit on i allways have a blood red mask covering my nose,mouth,and chin.and i allways wear a long black cloake with a dark hood over my head,theres a lardge blood red desoghn covering half of the cloake from the top to the middle and its desighnd to look like dripping blood.theres a small white rose on the left breast of the cloake and thats my signature mark.)
Gundam Stats Excellen01

History:my father hated the war and there fore he never took sides.but he was a major jenious when it came to creating the best of the best moble suits.so after atempting to escape boath sides my father was captured by the eamy of earth and forced to create the strongest moble suits he could possaboly make.even ho my father refused,he was threatend,even after they said theyd kill him,he never gave in.it as only when they threatend to kill me that e caved.my father and i boath workd hard on moble suits for earths enamy,there fore earth labld us boath trators,even tho i was only 13.eventually the greatest gumdom ever built was compleeted,but my father refused to let it be controled by evil hands,so one night,he grabd me from my room,stole the gundome,and in a desperate attempt to save earth he ran from the enamy.after succesfully escaping the enamy,my father took me to one of our meny secret work shops in space.it was then that he told me about the LRMSM.to my suprise my father had seceretly ben helping and some times housing rogue gundome piolets and theves and other sorts of misfit people,from boath races.my father helped them fix there gundoms,hide them from boath sides,and ocasionally he would recruit a few members for his organization,its more like a gang.when i asked my father why he had hidden it all these years he told me it was because my mother had made him promice i wouldnt get involved.she died in one of my fathers gundams while protecting a lardge ritch kids school from an atacking enamy gundome.she was given the highest honner a piolet ever could recieve,then striped of it when my father was labold a trator.my father died a few days later,it turns out they had ben poisening him shortly after the super gundom was finished.i had ben spared so i could be traind to fight.un known to myself,untill i was captured,my mother was a member of the enamy race,she was an outcast amung her kind for not wanting to be part of the war.instead of killing her she was sent to earth to experieance there cruelty.she crashe landed near my fathers shop and he fell in love instantly.that ment i was half human,half enamy race.i was outraged but it made sence.all my life i had ben blessed with extra strong sences and strngth and speed and healing abillaty.hearing what they wanted of me,i refused.after my fathers death i took on the rool of leeder of the LRMSM and from that day untill today,my little gang has spread far across the gallixy,and were slowley and secretly helping to end the war,but we still remain on no side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder
Clan: The Lost Divinity

Gundam Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam Stats   Gundam Stats Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:22 am

Name:Sakuya Aurreus
Height:5'6
Weight:135
Mobile Suit: The Distorted Angel
Gundam Stats LargeAnimePaperscans_Mobile-Suit-Gu

This is Sakuya new mobile suit she recently started using weeks ago.She got this after ranked to be the top pilot of the HWP.It's able to fire out blasts with a swing of it's blade. She can also put the blades together forming a gun that releases a powerful blast of energy at her enemy's that usually destroys their mobile suit completely. One of her swords can act as a shield against attacks.
Alliance:Top Member of the Heavenly Walls of Japan (HWP)
Appearance:
Gundam Stats 4h1jaja
-Also has dark blue boots w/ a small yellow stripe going down it,that reach up to her knees
-And sometimes wear a dark blue and white jacket over it when she is off.
History:Sakuya was "created" with the cells of the greatest mobile suit pilots in a facility in Osaka,Japan.She raised there and at the age of 11 is when they started to train her in how use and pilot a mobile suit.
More Coming Soon.

NOT DONE

Last edited by Matsudai on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Gundam Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam Stats   Gundam Stats Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:35 am

No just add to what I added after you started your stats =/
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami

Gundam Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam Stats   Gundam Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Does that mean I need to delete my stats?
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Gundam Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam Stats   Gundam Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:01 pm

When I say Not Done I was talking about the template itself.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami

Gundam Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam Stats   Gundam Stats Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:19 am

Name:Lloyd Waller
Height:5'11
Weight:230
Mobile Suit: GN Samurai Throne Gundam

Gundam Stats Throne_Zwei_Color

Gundam Stats DSC_0970

The second machine in the Gundam Throne series used by the mysterious Team Trinity. Each Gundam in this series is a customized version of the same basic machine, and is equipped with a GN Drive "Tau" that emits red GN particles. The Throne Zwei is designed for close and medium-range combat, and is armed with a huge GN Buster Sword and a set of remote weapons known as GN Fangs. These GN Fangs can be used as beam rifles or generate beam sabers to cut through enemy machines, and when several of these devices are deployed the Throne Zwei can attack multiple enemy mobile suits at the same time.
Alliance:Celestial Being
Philosophy: If the the world can't stop it fighting, then i'll do it for them...

History: At the age five, Lloyd showed exceptional capabilities as a Gundam Pilot,but after the destruction of his home village of Enspartus was destroyed in a meaningless struggle between Africa and America, Lloyd was raised by the members of Celestial Being, training hard everyday to rid the world of it's evils, and finally, becoming a Gundam Meister for Celestial Being.

Last edited by waller on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Gundam Stats Empty
PostSubject: Gundam Stats   Gundam Stats Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Name:
Weight:
Mobile Suit:
Alliance:(Make up one,but only three,after that just join one of those)
Appearance:
History:
[NOT DONE YET]

Last edited by Matsudai on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gundam Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam Stats   Gundam Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gundam Stats
Page 1 of 1