The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VK Roleplay Stats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-16

VK Roleplay Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: VK Roleplay Stats   VK Roleplay Stats Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Name:Kadna Kuroryu
Height:5'9
Weight:138
Species:Vampire
Vampire Level:Half Pureblood
Style:Night-Class Dorm Leader
Abilities:Super Strength;Manipulation of her blood;Fire Manipulation.
Appearance:
VK Roleplay Stats Aella3
Except her left arm is covered in bandages that are slightly stained with her blood.
Other Information:[Her Past]
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder
Clan: The Lost Divinity

VK Roleplay Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: VK Roleplay Stats   VK Roleplay Stats Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Name:Sakuya Kuroryu
Height:5'9
Weight:138
Vampire Level:A-Pureblood
Style:Headmaster
Abilities:Incredible Strength(Anyone can use it just not in a god modish way) Ice Manipulation
Appearance:
VK Roleplay Stats Queen-blond
With Artemis on her side
Artemis can shift from it's rod form to scythe form.
VK Roleplay Stats Scythe
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

VK Roleplay Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: VK Roleplay Stats   VK Roleplay Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Name:rouge
Height:5'8
Weight:125
Vampire Level:half pure blood half vampire.(mother was born a vampire father was a pure blood)
Style:Vampire:Student

Abilities:intense vampire strength,intence vampire speed,hightend vampire sences,skilld sword fighter and weapons user(any kind of weapon),great hand to hand combat skills.prefers the hand to hand fighting and sword fighting.i can controle and minipulate fire and as a result of a crazy mad scientest experament performd on me as a vampire child i now have lardge wings i have to try and hide.

Appearance:(i also allways wear a long black cloake like jacket with a hood,i never take it off and its allmost allways ziped or buttind up.i even wear it when im wearing the school unaform)
VK Roleplay Stats RainieNight2
(my wings)
VK Roleplay Stats 2c

my past:my parents were killed by the hunters when they were framed for the murder of a verry important person in the hunters sociaty.i escaped and ran out into the night and got lost in the woods.when i finally reached the town a man found me laying in a pile of garbadge and took me in,he found out i was a vampire and threw me back out ageain and after a few years liveing as a monster feeding on rats and stealing food when ever i could,i was finally cought and thrown into a secret sciance lab.the human sciantest there were working for an evil vampire who wanted to find a way to increse vampires abillatys.he trys adding the abillaty to fly to several vampires befour me but faild.this time he succeded.with my half pure blood i managed to servive and grew lardge black bat like wings on my back.he was pleased but as i grew older i grew more defyant and finally i managed to escape.there was a small fire in the lab that i some how caused by igniteing a peace of paper that also ignited a few machienes and finally the lab was distroyed.i escaped with my life and ran as fast as i could.i was 13 then and still had no where to go.i lived in my parents old house,witch had ben burnt but still remaind standing.i lived there alone for 3 more years.finally makeing my way in the world,takeing odd jobs,and hunting at night,but only eating rats.when i earnd enough money to leave the town i grew up in i decided to move into a school i had heard about a long time ago.it was for gifted and tallented people and to my suprise it was also for vampires.i joind the school and im a little afraid to start but i cant think of any other place to hide because after the lab exploaded and all the atacks on humans were made,they blamed them on me,so the hunters are after me now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

VK Roleplay Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: VK Roleplay Stats   VK Roleplay Stats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:45 pm

Alright I'll get it up soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

VK Roleplay Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: VK Roleplay Stats   VK Roleplay Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:35 pm

alright..well then those are it. ^^ um im ready to start a RP anytime u are. im not going to put one up tho..im not that good at starting things off. x.x
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

VK Roleplay Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: VK Roleplay Stats   VK Roleplay Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Yea Humans can have abilities Giet..
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

VK Roleplay Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: VK Roleplay Stats   VK Roleplay Stats Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 pm

Name: Giet Kucheiki
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 258lbs (basically all muscle)
Species:Human but there is something speacial about him. (he isn't a vamp tho.)
Style:Hunter
Abilities: Giet can match vampires in physical strength, he is skilled in ranged combat(meaning guns and such) but he prefers hand to hand. He has speed that is inhuman. When he is wounded he is comletely revived within minutes..if it is a bad wound the next day.Secretly he is also capable of controling the elements water and eath.
Appearance: A tall man with short black hair that he spikes back because he thinks it looks cool. He has sky blue eyes but on the rims of his pupil there a silvery color. He wears his own cloths not the uniforms that everyone else wears. He wears a brown jacket with a white wife beater and a cowboy hat. He is old school.

Last edited by Giet on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

VK Roleplay Stats Empty
PostSubject: VK Roleplay Stats   VK Roleplay Stats Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:11 pm

Name:
Weight:
Species:(Human,Vampire)
(If Vampire) Vampire Level:
Style:(If Human:Student,Prefect,Hunter;If Vampire:Student,Prefect(Only 2),Rogue)
Abilities:
Appearance:

Last edited by Matsudai on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Pfft typo..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VK Roleplay Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: VK Roleplay Stats   VK Roleplay Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VK Roleplay Stats
Page 1 of 1