The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami
Clan: The Lost Divinity

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:51 pm

*Snorlax winces as it is hit by the thunder*

Snorlax : LAX!! *Snorlax uses bodyslam, landing on Ampharos*

Snorlax: Snor-Lax!
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:09 pm

"Ampharos quick!! Use thunder!" As Ampharos hits the ground her body begins surging with electricity and she releases and bolt of lightning striking at Snorlax.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Snorlax! counter it with siesmic toss and bodyslam! *Snorlax grabs ampharo's tail and Swings her to the ground,then sucks in as much air as he can, and plummets to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 pm

"Ampharos keep it going!" She stops at a slide and jumps up after Snorlax punching him in his gut.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:28 am

*looks verry shocked as they disapear and i say*wow..th..they tellaported..and so quickly...impressive,dont you think darkri?*smiles and glances down at my shadow then smiles and packs my things and tosses the back pack over my back and i head into town with my pigioto sitting on my shoulders and my back slightly killing me*your getting to heavy for this.

Last edited by rouge on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 am

The older man looks over at the girl and smiles. "I have seen many battles...but yes this one..is exiting. Tho it is still on their first set of pokemon." He then stands up and dusts himself off and looks at mew. "I think it is time to go mew." Mew sat itself down on the older mans shoulder and seemingly smiled. "Mew." *They teleported away to an unknown location.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:20 pm

*as the battle continues i smile s i watch it and i take a few more pics then i put away my camera and the shadow i seem tobe talking to smiles and slithers on the ground intill its beside me and allmost ataches to my shadow and hides in it,the only thing that tells any one its not my shadow is the tail like shadow thats constently swaying arround(that would be darkris scarf thing arround his neck).i look down and kinda look nervious then look over at the old man and the mew and i giggle and say*
this battle is rather exciting isnt it.alltho i have seen better.*smiles more and then keeps watching untill my lardge pigioto,with un usual gold colord head feathers,flys down causing a lot of dust to blow every where.i cough a little and sneze some then smile and say8
hay girl,did you injoy your flight.did you find any thing exciting?
Pigioto:pidg...pidgot...pigioto..pig.pigioto!*it nods a little and lifts its lardge right foot and it it is a verry rair berry thats got an extra strong healing power when mixed just right with other berrys.*
oh wow,thats my good girl wendy..im so proud of you.*smiles relly big and giggls as i hug her tightly and she nuzzls her face agenst my cheek.i take the rair berry and i place it carefully in a medium sized bad full of berrys and then i place that in my lardge back pack.i smile and say*
that should get us a few coins for food.*keeps petting her head as she nuzzels my chest like a kitten would*awww,still think im mommy dont you.heehee
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Watch out Snorlax! *Snorlax, rolls out of the way,then jumps into the air*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:20 pm

"Ampharos look out!" Ampharos runs over to Rica picking her up and jumps out the way putting her down safely."Thanks Amphy!~" Rica smiles "Now Ampharos! Thunder Punch"

Ampharos:"Amph Amph!!"

Electricity surges off Ampharos's hand as she runs in toward Snorlax.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 pm

*I smile* She took the bait...*the hyperbeam hit the glow around Snorlax,and launches back at Ampharos,doubling in strength and size*

(No I didn't god mod,that attack called mirror coat.....I love wiki's)
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:15 pm

The energy in her mouth grows larger and aims it Snorlax."Now Ampharos!!".Ampharos releases the a huge blast at Snorlax.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:09 pm

*my eyes widen* An electric type doing that?! Wow,she trained it well...Snorlax,use metronome!

*Snorlax uses Mertonome, which causes him to begin glowing*

Snorlax: SNOR!
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:48 pm

"Quick Ampharos Thunder Punch!" Ampharos quickly gathers electricity to her fist and launches it at Snorlax colliding with the mega punch causing an explosion and Ampharos jumps out panting."Quick Now Ampharos! Hyper Beam!!" Ampharos gathers energy into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:24 pm

*Snorlax's thick-skin causes him to take less damage* Snorlax, use Mega punch!

Snorlax: SNOR-LAX!

*snorlax jabs a fist into ampharos and rolls off of her*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:59 am

The elderly man watches the fight smiling. The mew on the other hand flys over the mans head seemingly bored. "Mew? You don't seem interested in this fight." The mew hovers just above the mans head. "Mew...mew mew." The old man laughs. "Hahaha yeah...that is true."
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 am

"Ampharos!".The smoke clears showing Ampharos under Snorlax trying to get out."Use Thunder!!"

Ampharos:"Ammpharos!!"

Electricity builds up around her and she releases a huge blast of electricity.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:15 am

Snorlax, deflect it and use Siesmic Toss! *Snorlax sucks in as much air as he can pushing out his stomach, which bounces Amparos into the air, then Snorlax jumps into the air, bearhugging Ampharos and using his strength to plummet to the ground*

Snorlax: SN-OR!
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:27 am

Ampharos stands there watch Snorlax waiting for Rica."Alrite Ampahros! Iron Tail!".Ampharos dashes for Snorlax at an incredible speed as it's tail glows brightly and she jumps into the air swinging her tail around for the hit.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:59 pm

*as this battle is taking place my camera has ben taking pictures the hole tie and now that i have it ageain i continue taking pictures*
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:55 pm

*smiles* An amphoros huh?!? Ok then, Snorlax get ready!

Snorlax: SNOR!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: pokemon rp   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:28 pm

i agree
Giet wrote:
((There is saposed to be a battle that has gone on during your painting me. o.o So the whole time you were painting me anything could have happened...so I think I am going to wait for this reply. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 pm

((There is saposed to be a battle that has gone on during your painting me. o.o So the whole time you were painting me anything could have happened...so I think I am going to wait for this reply. ^^))
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:46 pm

*cant help but giggle more as i smile and continue painting.the hole ime i paint the light is perfectand the wind is blowing a slight breze with helps cool me and dry my painting.i finally finish the painting about an hour later and i sigh and rest as i hang my arms over the back of my chair and the painting is igzactly as i discried befour but the mew has more detale and the old man looks igzactly like te real old man and his expression seems to be at peace.his face a glow from the lihts i drew in the distance.the haylow of color is allmost faded out by the brillyant colors of the northern lights i painted as the thing the two in the painting are staring at.i smile more and rest a little more and dont even notice the paint all ove my face,hands and arms.i say*
well,its finished....i think its the best iv done yet.*keeps smiling then allmost jumps out of my chair as i say*
MY CAMERA..I FORGOT IT AT THE TREE BACK THERE.!*i jump up but as soon as i head off for the camera it apears to be floating threw the shadows on the ground allong with the rest of my stuff,including my lardge mountian climbers back pack full of things.i smile and sigh and say*
thank goodness you rememberd my friend....what would i do without you*smiles as i take the stuff from the shadows and set it beside my art things and my painting and the shadow on the ground blinks with its two dark colord eyes and whispers.*
shadow?:its what i am here for my misterss.
please stop calling me that,you know i hate being called that.*apears to be talking to nothing*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:32 pm

((It is from years of being around them. ^^ But that is all I can say. o.o))

He smiles and nods. "Sure thing...oh and don't worry about my face." He chuckles as he sits back down in the exact same position he was in before. The mew looks at the painting one last time then nods. "Mew." It flys over to the older mans shoulder and sits down exactly as the picture showed.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:27 pm

(heehee,nice.i should have thought of that myself,wish my character could talk to pokemon)
*sighs a little more and smiles a little*umm...sir...could you..i mean...would you mind sitting for me while i fiish the painting...if you want i can leave your face out of it,id understand if you didnt want it in a painting....its just...its my last canvas untill i can get osome more money to buy anouther....id just relly hate to waste it...even if it isnt that good*giggls a little at te mew as i loo up at the old man*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next