The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vk Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:25 am

*after that song is over i quckly wipe the tears from my eyes and then i head to the bar and start working my shift as one of the bar tenders.i take three orders at once and get them prepaird and fixed and served in less than a menit and i manage to keep this up for most of the night.at the end of the night while every one is cleaning up and closing the place down the boss hands me a wad of cash.i take it,smile,hug him,and say a few words to him verry quietly and we hug ageain and apear to be happy and we apear to have known each other for a long time.i then wave good bye and walk out the frunt door headed back threw the woods slowley and quietly,injoying the peace and quiet as i head back to the school.it gets close to morning befour i get half way back so i place the hood over my head and i keep walking.not even noticing giet was ever even arround*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: The Lost Divinity

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Zack looks back at Giet. "She seems to be a depressed love sick puppy to me." Giet clenches his right hand into a fist but he has it in his pocket so it isn't seen. "Lets just get down to it okay Zack? Are you or re you not here to claim the bounty on her head?" Zack looks at the other two hunters that were there with him then back at Giet. "Will it mean...that you will fight us, Giet?" Giet just nods in response. Afterwards Zack sighs and puts his shot gun away. "Common boys...It isn't worth it." They start to walk away, as they pass Giet Zack slows down...but is still walking. He says a few words...very quietly. "We won't give up on this bounty...you only prolonged it." They disappear as the enter the forest and Giet sighs and leans against the outside wall of the nightclub. "Oi...this is going to get really bad...really fast.
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:16 pm

"You honestly think that?" She said opening the door looking at Sakuya.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:43 pm

when that song ends the entire club grown dark and the lights turn off for a secand and then they return on and theres a sad looking light blue and soft white light shining on the stage creating the illusion of a sad cold scene and the band begins to play as my partner disapears and i begin to sing the song my immortal.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idd_92ajjwY

*the club suddenly goes quiet and scilent and theres an air of sadness in the air as my voice fills the air and tuches every inch of the club.coupls cry,singles order anouther drink,and broaken up couples turn back to each other and kiss.as i sing my voice seems to be true and strong giving it the sound of truth as if im singing my true feelings.as the drumms start to play i wipe a few tears away befour any one sees them for the blood they relly are,and i continue singing and you can feel the true feeling of regret,sadness,and lonleyness coming from my verry soul as i sing*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:28 pm

"Yeah I heard...but I heard EVERYTHING he said..." Sakuya says as she sees her approaching her office."He said doesn't want to hunt her.."
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:31 pm

As Giet is running toward the nightclub he sees three figures..standing at the entrance of the club. One of the figures recognizes Giet and smirks. "You are a sight for sore eyes...Giet." The other two look at Giet as soon as the middle man said his name. Giet took a few more steps forward with his hands in his pokets. "What are you guys doing here?" The middle man chuckled slightly. "We are here to collect on the bounty...you know the one you were suposed to be working on? ...Are you getting soft on us Giet?" Giet glares at the three men. "She is an inocent..what ever she is accused of she obviously did it when wshe had no control." The man on the left pulls out a shotgun aiming it directly at Giet's head. "Say that again? ...Are you siding with the vampires?" Giet is not phased by his threat and sighs. "I am not siding with evil vampires...but You know well as I that they are not all evil Zack!" The man on the left 'Zack' lowers his shotgun. "What is your proof?" Giet looks inside the nightclub but makes it so rouge doesn't notice him. "Does she look evil to you? I mean evil evil.." Zack looks in. "...."

((I would have it much longer but...I will keep it at that so that others can post. just incase something they do is inbetween these times. ^^))
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Kanda watches as Giet runs off and she heads back to campus heading to the headmaster's office."Im guessing you heard? " She says loudly for Sakuya to hear her clearly.
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 am

Giet looked out toward where Rouges location is at that exact moment. "...I have to go now." Giet dashes off toward the nightclub with hast.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 am

*as i arrive at the night club i walk onto the stage and signal to the live band to start playing my faverite song and anouther singer steps onto the stage.my male back up singer stands beide me ad i grab a mike and we sing this song*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k76AbtVp9LA
*the crowd dances and screamswith aplouse and excitement as we sing*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Giet sighed when she told him to kill her. "Yes...I was assigned to kill you...but I decided not to. In my eyes you did nothng that deserves a death by a hunters hand." He watches as she leaves and sighs. "She just doesn't understand." He looks at Kadna. "...I'm assuming that you heard? ..I had no intention of trying to hurt her...ever." He also hears the headmaster's voice tho he does not know exactly where she is.
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Sakuya had been sitting there with her eyes closed concentrating to their conversation listening to it."I cant believe it....".
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Kadna heard what was said and watched as she left."..Oh boy.."She sighs looking at Giet.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:14 pm

you know what...just forget it...i shouldnt have trusted any one.iv got to go...im late for work.not every one can aford to live here without paying...incase youv allredy forgottin hunter...i dont have ritch parrents any more.excuse me,i have to go to work now.*i slowley stand and wipe my face and grab my radio and i begin to leap from tree to tree untill i head out off the school gates and off campus,heading for a night club to do my job.*
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Kadna had been approach the area of where rouge was and she pulled down her seeming long sleeve over her arm as she approached.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:50 am

*still upset and half tired fro having fun dancing and singing,witch isnt easy to do at the same time without getting winded,and i say*your a hunter...arent you?i can smell the other hunters youv ben arround....the stench of there perfume and cigars is over loading my sences.....if your assighnd to kill me then....just finish your job while i have no strength to fight.*still sounds upset but is speaking clearly and calmley,as if iv just given up*
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Kadna tightly wrapped the bandages around her arm tying it up. She wandered into the forest deep in thought she looks up at the sky."What a clear sky..."
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm

"No need to tell me about your past Rouge. I don't need to know..What matters is the preasent." Giet stands up dusting himself off though he had no dust on him.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 pm

my....my mother..tought me*i say threw tears as i sniffle a little more and stare into allmost nothingness as i shake slightly*
befour....befour they....*cant finish*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Giet speaks but still looking to the sky. "Since you were dancing happily. It all comes pretty natural to you...you're good." He smiles slightly still looking up at the sky*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:27 pm

*the song stops and i quickly turn off the cd player and sit on the slightly sloped hill leading into the small grassy vally and i continue to cry as i stare out over the small grassy vally and only then do i notice the smell of an extinguished cig and i say with a sniffle*
how long have you ben watching me?*is blushing from imbarrament and still quietly letting tears pore*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Giet looks over at her and can smell the tears and knows that she is crying. He sighs as he lowers himself to a sitting position under the tree. "...." He looks up at the skys*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:39 pm

(its the ending song to this rps anime.i think its beautiful.)
continues to smile then as the cd skips to anouther song i begin dansing more wildley and the flames turn from the beautiful light colors to there darker more evil looking blacks reds and orranges.the sparks becomes like little fire fairys burning arround me and fizzing out as they tuch the ground.the music playing starts to turn more evil like as the song brng me to life starts to play and i begin to dance more harshly as if possessed.my movments allmost percisley timed and perfectly done as i spin and lift my leg into the air as i spin.i add a few jumps and spins and twists allmost like a dance version of martal arts.as the song slows to the one point where its slightly quiet the flames die down and i begin to slowley sink to the ground allmost like im fainting.then as the music burst back to life the flames spread across the ground in a wave of black,not burning any thing but apearing to pulce as i move my arms a little and toss and turn and then i rool up to my feet and begin to dance like a possessed ballareena.my movemnts once ageain sharp and harsh.the flames carress my ody creating an immage of lardge dark blood red wings and black whips of smoake and flames spyral out from my elbows as i bend then and my fingers as i point them.the dance went from day dream and peacfull storry book lullaby to intence dark nightmare halloween horrer withing the slight split secand change of the song.i still fail o notice any one watching me as i smile and when the song ends theres a few bloody tears falling from my eyes and as i sit on the ground on my knees the flames die away and my wings droop and hang out spread behind me as the last light of day disapears and shrouds me in drakness.i curl my knees to my chest and begin quietly weeping to myself as i remember my childhood*
(heres this song)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0HHQMF5U5Y

*after that song and dance stops a new song plays and as i cry i sing along with the song called(my immortal-by evanescence).my singing is to mixed with the crying to be verry good so the song mostly drowns out my voice.i keep quietly crying and let it play as i cntinue to remember a few child hood memorys*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY0FoVPdlZI
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Giet smiles putting his cig out tossing it aside. Still watching her...not wanting to disturb her good time.

((^^; I am not one for that type of music...but I listened to it...ok.))
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 pm

*continues to dance like a ballareena across a small empty field as i sing the song and allow bright blue pink and white sparks fly across the field and shower arround me like a beautiful shower of light itself.*
(heres the song)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAaPjhQ8-ck
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Giet notices the sparks in the air and he follows them only to notice Rouge dancing and singing. He smiles slightly and leans against a tree watching her...with his cig still in his mouth...but he isn't smoking it..he is just letting it burn away. Giet folds his arms and says to himself in words quieter then a whisper. "...She...isn't like any other vampire I have seen..and I have seen plenty. She is unique...Like I am." He continues watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vk Roleplay   Vk Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vk Roleplay
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next