The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Axel
Matsudai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:03 pm

*as i am carried threw the portal i sence the portals presance and feel myself being taken threw it.i begin to gasp for breath in small almost un heard gasps ad i begin to wake up.my key blade on my back obsorbs a small amount of dark ennergy from the portals magic and feeds it into my body to add to my strength and give me the strength to breath easyer*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami
Clan: The Lost Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:54 pm

(He was telling yuie that she didn't fail)
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm

((No you see you were stoped while you were chasing her...she reached a different part of the city by the time she was binded. So you were not in the same area..but again I say whatever. ^^))

-Giet-

As the crystal figure of a man stands beside the darkened Giet it scans the area with its empty eyes. Giet on the other hand walks over to where Rouge lays and picks her up off the ground still in her bindings. "You can deal with the rest...number 004. I have urgant matters to attend to." Giet's eyes flickered and a portal opens right infront of him and he steps inside. The magics surrounding the portal completely prevent anyone or anything that is not rouge or himself from entering. It closes shortly after Giet is fully inside.

((Um...if anyone remembers what Nai was doing...pls tell me. ^^ I have been sidtracked to the extreme. o.o))
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 pm

(If I was by rouge, and rouge was by them, then I was by them too)

*as the dust clears, nothing is where I just was*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:19 pm

((Well the thing is..you wer not being attacked only Davante and Kadna were..you were being binded by your own darkness in a different part of the city. So that couldn't have happened cause it wasn't effecting you anyways. o.o But whatever I can adapt to this too. ^^))

-Giet-

As the clouds form the seal on the ground from the armagedan attack was still active hence the shield did not last more than 2 seconds before it was disapated due to the constand absorbtion of magical properties. Right after this happens the crystal dust particals swarm the area sitll under the control of the crystalized humanoid. These particals cutted and scraped everything they came in contact with...they also contain paralizing poison that is injected upon contact. The figure that was holding the boy was the only thing that the crystals did not come near. This figure grinned as the light from the crystals revieled his Identity. It was Giet...but there seemed something different about him...his eyes were blackened and filled with emanating dark magics. He just had a smug grin on his face as the mere fact that he was in the presance of the bindings that held Rouge were enhanced beyond that of what the clones could have even hoped to achieve.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:53 pm

*My body glows and the light erupts from it, creating a giant force field around all of us and stopping the shards. The collisions create a giant smoke cloud around us*

(Well there's always something to stop the bad guy....)
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:22 pm

-Giet-

The clone that was in the air was decimated. But not before letting out a small jewel from its pocket. From this jewel a figure is formed...shaping itself froming into a very familuar shape. The body of this new creature is completely impervious to magic and physical attack do little damage to its hard shell. It floats down to the ground looking at the two org members. "..." Without saying anything it shoots out a stream of crystal shards that were razor sharp and enhanced wth magical properties. These shards spread completely covering the battle field in doing so killing the two remaining clones that were keeping Rouges bindings strong.

((This figure is not suposed to be beatable. It is kinda like one of those really strong bosses you would fight at the begging of the game...and it is like...impossible to defeat them. ^^ Tho yes I understand that you are all suposed to be really strong...but Being the main bad guy I have to have some things...that make even the strongest of ppl fear me. xD))
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:01 pm

"Reflega Maxima!!" She yells out raising her keyblade into the creating a force field around them both making the keyblades bounce off and the blasts reflect back twice as strong.
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:12 am

-Giet-

The figure grinned watching the effects of power take place over the heartless. But he was also weary of the fact that the light could possibly be his old self fighting his way out as well. "..."

-Meanwhile..with the clones-

One of the three clones dispurses from the rest as it speeds up slashing its huge keyblade down onto Kadna with emence force and speed. While the other two went for Davante one firing a 30 elemental spears from its palm as the other one takes advantage of the moment jumping into the air streaching its arm out as it seems to be flying in the air. Almost instantly a Acult star symbol appears on the ground underneath Kadna and Davante within the time that the attack from the other two were initiated causing the both of them to be stuck in their positions weather they jumped or blocked some how. Once caught in the symbol no form of teleportation or portal opening could be cast. "Armagedan!" The clone shouted as beams shot down from the heavans crashing down on to both Kadna and Davante and the surrounding area of which the symbol resides...including the other two clones. This attack completely disintagrates the ground that is beneath them from the intensity of the energy focused into it.

((It is not at full power considering that it was cast by a clone...that is all I am gonna say. ^^))
Back to top Go down
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Kadna jumps over landing in front of Davante."What is it?"
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 pm

*pin points of light begin appearing all over my body*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:17 pm

She looks back at him."Your right.....I can still regain my honor as a keyblade wielder.."
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:47 pm

*My body begins to shake as if I am having a seizure,and a bright light shines out of my eyes,and mouth*

Last edited by waller on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 pm

-Nai-

Nai looks at his keyblade once more still following Yuie. "...I have lost someone close to me as well. Does that mean I am vulnerable?" He looks at Yuie. "No..that is what drives me Yuie..You may have fallen before Yuie...but you still wield your keyblade...do you not?" Nai's eyes are filled with determination..though she cant see due to her not looking at him. "That must mean that you are still able to protect the worlds...that must mean you can regain your honor as a keyblade wielder!"
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:03 pm

She stops still looking towards away from saying."I had lost a very dear friend that was close to me which made me vulnerable for attack and at the moment of time I was attack by an Organization XII member....leaving corrupted by darkness..and I....just faded away.....Or at least that what it felt like......".
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 pm

((Sorry Sakuya I didn't see that other post of you talking to Nai. o.o I got totaly side tracked. v.v))

-Nai-

"What made you weak hearted Yuie?" Nai looks at her. "Something must have happened, it couldn't have een just bing bam boom...like you say." Nai notices as she starts to go toward where he felt the evil. "Yuie?" He fallowed close behind her. "whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Yuie starts to walk away towards the direction of the fight."..."
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:31 pm

son of a bit...*the words are strangeld as the binds tighten and i finally have no choice but to give up as the last whisper of breath escapes me and i pass out un able to move at all*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:29 pm

-Giet-

"Hmph!" Three of the clones charge head on at the org member as the other two keep thier concentration on the bindings so that the bindings are able to absorb any energy that is comming off of rouge...or her keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel
Axel
Axel

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 pm

*shouts*kadna i need u*and charges his keyblade with darkness*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:15 pm

*still struggeling to get free,my power increasing as my key blade draws darkness from all arroun de and the bindings continue to get tighter every few secands.i seem to be totally pissed off and my eyes flash a dark purple ish black color*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:13 pm

-Giet-

The five clones that were there stop the org member by clashing thier huge keybldes with his and kick him away. "Foolish...inspect your surroundings before you assume you can just jump in."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel
Axel
Axel

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm

*his blade grows with darkness and a slash of dark energy cuts the binds of rouge*now i need a favor from u
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:52 pm

(what ever ok,lets just role with it.)
*glances up at the org member as best i can now that im practicly pinnd to the ground and i say*
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?!eather get the hell away from me or help me.i swear im going to kill who ever did this to me.*is still struggling and being choaked by the bindings holding me down*
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel
Axel
Axel

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:48 pm

(no i went to the outskirts off town -_-)

Last edited by Axel on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay   Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next