The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami
Clan: The Lost Divinity

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:34 pm

*our voices echoe*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 pm

lmao xD
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:51 pm

*I slash with such concentrated awesomeness that everything disappears....no explination....just consumed by awesomeness*

Hmm...*we are now in the neverending room of white boring ness,because I used up all the awesome energy*

WEllwoulya look at that? I just awesomely destroyed an rp
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:56 pm

*I run at the machina and begin charging energy into my sword* Take it apart!. Thunder spells work best! *my sword begins to surge with electricity*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Giet watches as the display of power goes on. The Machina being distracted by wallers attack. ((sorry I forgot the name of ur character.))

Giet: "Machina...that is a machine right? ...Okay this shouldn't be too hard."

Giet jumps down and his free hand starts to surge with mako energy and he outstreaches his arm when he gets closer and shouts out.

Giet: "Flare!"

A huge beam of energy mixed with fire crashes down on the Machina Which causes the metal to heat up to intense levels. ((Unless there is a shielding against stuff like that. o.o But I can only figure out one way right? xD)) Giet lands down not too far away from waller.
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:13 pm

"Alright.."She sticks the Phoenix Down in her pocket and She raises her hand and bright red light charges in the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:59 pm

*The claw twitches and extends fly up towards us on a chain* It's a Machina!

*Jumps off of the ice of land and falls down to the ground,the I begin running for the Machina* ARGH!!!* the leg of what seems to be a giant spider comes up out of the sands* yah! *I slab the ground causing a massive shockwave that causes all of the sand to launch up into air,and bbegin raining down*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:34 pm

*Giet grabs Sakuya as we are launched through the air and at the same time hands her a Phionix down*

Giet: Just in case one of us falls...

*Giet then re-draws his blade and it starts to glow along with his eyes*

Giet: A class...This is not good.

*Giet then raises his blade up and slashes down and a cresant beam shoots down onthe claw*

Giet: Blade beam! ..Dispurse!

*As the beam approaches the claw it it splits into 50 beams slashing into the claw and the deep into the sands*
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:14 pm

*I stop charging energy into my sword ad say* We must get out of this desert...*the ground begins to rumble* Not now! *i run to Giet and Sakuya* and the ground begins rumbling even harder* This Desert is a place only spoken of in legends.....tales parent's tell their kids to make them go to bed,but it is a much more terrifying place....*I stab the ground and the Earth under us launches into the air* But we can't get out by running.......we have to fight....*The sand begins to swirl from where we were just standing, like a whirlpool* Then a giant claw launches up out of the sands
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:32 am

Sakuya rubs her head growling looking at the man and she turns away to face Giet."Well..now what do we do..".She crosses her arm as Tsuko puts Dachiru on his back walking toward her.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:56 pm

*sighs looks around* If the portal would not have consumed everyone,It would have selfdestructed, killing everyone on each side of it...So you hould aprectiae being here....but, of all the people it consumed....we were the unlucky ones....
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:39 am

Giet looks at the man with a slight scowl.

Giet: There is no point in fighting you...now that we are already inside that thing. What matters is that you know this place better then we do..obviously. So how the heck do we get out!?

Giet sheathed his blsade and folded his arms slightly agrivated at the fact that he...a SOLDIER was so easily sucked into a monster.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:34 pm

*my blade begins glowing,indicating that it is at the peak of it's power* You want a fight? I'll give you one!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel
Axel
Axel

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:13 pm

*jumps in the air and does Ariel turn and and kicks Sakuya in the top of her head with the heel of my foot then he lands on the ground and glares at Lloyd and his blade's darkness grows stronger*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Sakuya holds her hand up at the new man charging his weapon."Doken Blast!!" A enormous blast of fire shoots at him.Tsuko puts Sakuya down.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm

*Continues charging energy into my blade* The only real question here is....where did all the people go?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel
Axel
Axel

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:20 pm

*his blade glows with darkness*
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:28 am

Giet looks around the new area that just appeared from nowhere. He then looked at the new person that also came out of nowher, that attacked Lloyd.

Giet: Okay what the heck is going on!?
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:00 am

*as we all appear in a faraway desert,you realize that there are four suns hovering above our heads* We are here...*I narrowly dodge the slash and it leave a large mark on the ground* Well then...*I begin charging energy into my blade*
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 pm

(can someone tell me what's going on so far)
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel
Axel
Axel

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:58 am

*jumps in the air and sends a slash of dark energy at Lloyd*
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:06 pm

*sends a wave of energy out of my blade and it hit one of then Jet's engines* We must all stay!

*just as I finish my sentencea loud roar is heard from the portal, and I giant blast of energy comes out*

*A bright light appears from the blast and all sound is drowned out*
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:48 am

Sakuya screams as she's lifted off the Tsuko runs up and stabs Dachiru into the ground and he grabs her by her waist."We have to get out of here!!!" She shouts.
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:18 am

Giet: "If we stay we will die! Anyways...you were about to kill them! I am not going to let that happen."

Giet's sword glows a bright white and bluish mix of colors and he signals for the jet to go.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:01 pm

*screams and dodges the slash* If they get away,we all die! *the gate begins to glows as people begin getting sucked int the portal that has opened*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP   Final Fantasy RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next