The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy RP Stats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: The Lost Divinity

Final Fantasy RP Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Name:Ruka
Height:5,9
Weight:120
class:Gunner
Appearance:Final Fantasy RP Stats Dirge_Of_Cerberus_Final_Fantasy_Vii
weapons:Cerberus, the gun in my picture
powers and abilities:teleport, fire 3, life 3, cure 3, death, lightning 3, reflect, deBarrier,
Limit Break:
1.Burst shot- my gun glows red and six bullets come out at once, and they hit each other scattering at multiple targets
2.continuous fire- I twirl my gun and it turns blue, shooting out multiple bullets
3.holy bullet-my gun glows white, and I shoot a bullet up in the air, and the bullet disperses in to more bullet raining down, casting protect and reflect on everybody
4.final round- I use all the bullets I have loaded in my gun and combine burst shot with continuous fire and the bullets scatter everywhere, causing explosions
History:I was born in Neibelhiem and raised by my mother and father, I was kidnapped, by Shinra. and used as a test subject for their experiments
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel
Axel
Axel

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Name:davante
Height:5'0
Weight:256
Fighting Style:hand to hand combat mostly
Appearance:
Final Fantasy RP Stats BlackAngelKnight
weapon:
Final Fantasy RP Stats X-swords
Powers and Abilities:he controls darkness,he can also revive people,he can flash step,and he has a claw darkness on his right hand
Limit break:
Final Fantasy RP Stats Wf
History:???
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:27 am

I'm gradually changing my stats to look original
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:29 pm

*smiles* Thank you Saku

*Hugs myself* I'm trusted!?!? *feels all warm and fuzzy inside*(lol)
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:14 pm

It does seem so but I know your not the God mod type I trust you to use it well ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:09 pm

You sure? It does kinda seem a little overpowered...
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:39 pm

No no its fine waller o.o
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:19 pm

The person who I had earlier wasn't for my character, that was for my weapon....I have an Idea though...
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:21 am

Originality is needed. That is probably the only thing that annoys me on some RP sights..is ppl that copy directly from the game we are RPing. Yes my character is from SOLDIER and yes he looks like Zack. But everything else is different. I guess what im saying is...I liked who you had before. He looked like he was a bad arss. xD

(Sorry but thats just my opinion. In the long run its up to Sakuya to decide if its ok or not.)
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:14 am

Look at my stats so far,I mean, the aren't too powerful for a user to have are they? I mean this guys was a boss like 12 times...and it wasn't even him, it was his friggin body parts! His eye is bigger than a friggin airship....
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Name:Sakuya Aurreus
Height:5'6
Weight:139
Fighting Style: She has well mastered magic of all sorts. She is very skilled in hand to hand combat more defensive than offensive. She is still a novice at her swordsmanship but still continues to learn from Tsuko.
Appearance:
Final Fantasy RP Stats 7a25218f
Weapon:
Dachiru
Final Fantasy RP Stats Ws_Great_sword_1024x768
Powers and Abilities:
Teleporting:She can teleport to a limit.She can only teleport 3 times in every 5 hours or she'll exhaust herself.

Bond:Bond is an ability she was born with.She's able to merge with the elements around her.

Doken Blast:She can first her elements using her hands.
Limit Break:
History:Her Mother was a Master in the arts of magic that disappeared and her Father was a Warrior who was cursed with an illness and soon later died of illness.She was there when her father went to sleep and never woke up.After that And Sakuya has been living alone since then at the age of 9.Sakuya stayed Tsuko,a lion who can transform into a neko and he soon became her teacher and her friend.She still lived at her house but with him.She then and read her mother's spell books and started to learn how to open her mind to the arts of magic.For 5 years straight she spent her time increasing her knowledge about magic and furthered her abilities.She then mastered her magic and then discovered her true magic that made into her 9 year old age yet again.Sakuya thought she was stuck that way forever until she discovered to unlock her true form.Tsuko decided to teach how to defend herself properly with swords.Her trained for 4 years and her final test was to defeat him and they fought for two nights straight and defeated him but barely.After that she decided to travel the world with Tsuko.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:43 pm

yeah I know,I don't rush peope,in turn they don't rush me,but usually i finish a lot faster
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:29 am

There is no big rush man. ^^ It took me 3 days to finish mine. xD
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:56 am

Name:Lloyd Waller
Height:6'2
Weight:239
Class: Samurai Summoner(made up,but it's basically a summoner who is also skilled with blades)
Fighting Style:Very aggressive, but always calm,he rarely ever uses magic, unless he is using it to strengthen himself. Appearance:Final Fantasy RP Stats Anima______no_9_by_Wen_M

Weapon: In my pic
Powers and Abilities: Shockwave slash: Lloyd uses his brute strength,and abnormal speed,and rarely use magic to send out a slash of energy.

Overdrive: Slash of Fayth: Lloyd stabs his sword into the ground and it begin to glow,then the mark of the Fayth appears on the ground and explodes,but instead of doing fire damage,thousands of swords from fallen warriors come out of the explosion,slashing at the enemy.

Fury of the Spira: Lloyd charges so much energy into his body,that he is force to teleport to the world of Spira with his allies,but in his weakened state he cannot attack,giving his allies a massive boost in strength.

Change of Plan: Stabbing himself with his sword, Lloyd cause the enemy to become beserk and confused,attacking each other and themselves.

No More Holding Back: Lloyd Releases a mental barrier in his mind,causing him to use haste and then goes berserk,The only person that can reseal this barrier is Sakuya.

History:

Last edited by waller on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Name: Giet Kucheki
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 243lbs
Fighting Style: He uses Tetsai(strong def adiquate off) style martial arts, Shounin(Supurb offense good deffense) style swordsmanship. He is also a great black magic user...he dabbs in white magics as well.(protectMaster, cureMaster, and holyMaster)
Appearance:

Final Fantasy RP Stats Zack25

Weapon:

Final Fantasy RP Stats Anima__new_swords_set_1_by_Wen_M

they progress as he progresses in the story...from left to right.

Powers and Abilities: Giet is a master of swordsmanship and martial arts. He has slight skill in magic..tho he prefers up close and personal. All of his sences are enhanced far above many ppl due to him being fused with MAKO energy when he was still in the whom. He also has a unnatural healing ability...said to be due to the MAKO as well.

Limit Break: Giets limit breaks are as follows.
1. Bull Rush- Giet rushes at extreme sppe toward his opponent(s) unleashing a multiple barrage of punches and kicks.
2. Metro- Giet jumps into the air slashing his blade through the air sending down hundreds of meteorites down on his opponents.
3. Armagedan- Giet stabs his sword into the ground causing fissures to open up all around the area and suddenly a chunk of earth is blown away. (basically something that is meant to be able to destroy citys.)

History: When Giets mother was pregnant with him she was attacked by a mystical monster unlike any of the others that roamed the fields daily. His father who ws the villages greatest swordsman failed in trying to protect his wife. This beast killed his mother..slashing its MAKO infested claws across her belly. This even caused her to give birth prematurely..for some odd reason..the beast left Giet alone. Giet was just a newly born..His father fataly wounded was the only one there after the attack. He summoned the last of his energy to carry his son...to the village. Once there he had only enough strength to give his son to the Elder. He colapsed dead shortly after. The Elder raised Giet as his own.

When Giet was a young boy around the age of 6 or 7 he started to notice he wasn't like the other children in his village. When ever he got hurt it always healed so quickly. He also had a nack to be able to know when monsters were going to raid the village far before anyone else. The elder of his village saw potential in Giet as a warrior and trained him in the arts of combat.

When Giet turned 14 he was recruited into the army and instantly sent to be a member of Shinras elite group of warriors...SOLDIER. He progressed in the rnks faster than most anyone else in history. By the time he was 18 he was the lead 1st class in SOLDIER.

In the present day Giet is on leave. He has not had a asignment since the Great War. He just travels the world helping ppl with thier troubles and the like.

Last edited by Giet on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:57 pm

Name:
Weight:
Fighting Style:(basically anything you want...as long as it is fantasy and not god modish)
Appearance:
Weapon:(list of your weapons and thier discription)
Powers and Abilities:(the things that your character is able to do that makes them special)
Limit Break:(those of you that play final fantasy should know what this is...but for those who haven't, it is basically a speacial ability that only your character can do. please try to make it original...and not too god moddish. thank you. ^^)
History:

Last edited by Giet on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy RP Stats   Final Fantasy RP Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy RP Stats
Page 1 of 1