The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Stats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Bleach Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Stats   Bleach Stats Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Stats Updated!

Check out Oki's Other Info
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder
Clan: The Lost Divinity

Bleach Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Stats   Bleach Stats Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Stats Updated!

I added my Lieutenant in the spoiler.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Bleach Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Stats   Bleach Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Name:Oki (Okizuka) Yamamura
Race:Arrancar
Height:6'0
Weight:255(Mostly Muscle)
Position:Espada Member #4
Zanpactou Name:Kuchiku-Oni
Bleach Stats Kyoblade
Powers and Abilities:Oki is very known for his skills in Martial Arts and what he lacks in that he makes up for with his Powers.

Cero:are high-powered energy blasts that can be
fired from various body parts, his most commonly does from either his hand or mouth. Her Cero is uncommon as its a unusual Dark Green color compared to the normal red.

Gran Rey Cero:is an Espada-exclusive
Cero. It is performed by mixing an Arrancar's own blood with the Cero.The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada.He uses his Gran Rey Cero with his zanpactou by dropping his blood on it.

Garganta:is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo.

Pesquisa:is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual
Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar.

Sonído:is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Step and the Quincy's Hirenkyaku; it allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for
short distances. Use of Sonído is punctuated by a brief static sound,
in contrast to the "swish" sound caused by Flash Steps.

Shikai:Has Not Been Revealed Yet.
Bankai:Has Not Acheived It.
Squad:Espada
Appearance:
Bleach Stats G490
Other info:Oki and Sakuya grew up togther.Oki was a good friend of Sakuya when they were both just rebel Arrancar.They both wanted to go and gain the powers full shinigami powers but when in the process of it,Oki and Sakuya had quickly learned the names of their zanpactou but he gaining much yearned for power and went down the path of evil and wanted Sakuya to come with him.But she held her zanpactou with a clear head and turned down the offer.With his body full of power and rage he became hell bent on torturing Sakuya to her deathbed and for him to do that he must gain his ultimate power his bankai.

Last edited by OokixRica1229 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

Bleach Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Stats   Bleach Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:41 am

I believe we are ready for the RP on here as well Matsudai. ^^
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

Bleach Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Stats   Bleach Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Name:rouge
Race:Shinigami with a Quincy father and a shinigami mother.(im a hybread sorta,able to use the powers of boath races but its forbidden for me to use my quincy powers)
Height:5"8
Weight:125
Position:rookie on the lowst squad training to be better

Zanpactou Name:tear of the pheonix
Zonpactou Apearance:like the one in my apearance pic
Zonpaktou Spiret:(i am often seen with no sword and a rather lardge verry helthy blue and white colored eagle type buird on my shoulder or flying arround close to me.this is my zonpaktous sipret form,its true form is the spiret of a buird witch is relly close to its true banki form.this buird is atached to me by my spiret power and has ben with me even befour i knew i was a shinigamie.its my mothers spiret allways watching me and assisting me when she can)
Bleach Stats Louieblueflame

Powers and Abilities:is known for intense speed and increadabole flash stepping abillatys.can avoid allmost any atack after experieanceing or seeing it once.is a great swordsman and can match swords with the best.isnt to good at using any spiret spells other than hado 31 and trys to focas more on speed and power and only uses my spiret pressure when my aponent is relly strong.has the abillaty to heal any wound that is pearced by my sword and can also regenerate decapataited limbs.when i grow stronger and train more and move up in the ranks i will be able to lurn how to bring people back from the dead as long as i do it quickly after the heart stops and it takes great amounts of my own life to do it,in other words it drains my spiret presure to the point im sacraficeing my own life.i can manipulate flames and my blade can turn into flames and flame armor as i fight.is still trying to figure out every thing i can do but is also secretly trying to find out how to use my quincy powers witch are un known to any but the top of all the soul sociaty.

Flame Armor:(when i use this armer with my normal zonpaktou its not compleetly solid,its more like a shield of spiret pressure that protects me from the atacks but when i use it with my shikai it is solid and it becomes a solid spiret pressure armor.the dress doesnt have the white looking poofy dress tail under the gold armer like flaps and the wings seem to grow out of my back but there rely just anouther part of the spiret pressure armer and they are big enough that i can fold them arround me like a shield and they can withstand a few strong atacks befor shattering then leaveing me with only my swlrd,instead of the spear in the pic,and the shirld from the pic.the helmit is shaped like an eagles head instead of the greek soulder like helmet.the beak of the helmit opeains up like a face plate ad it loks like my head is in a burids mouth.)
Bleach Stats SacredAthena

Shikai:*(its allmost 6 feet long,as light as a feather,and the flames that suround it can make it apear like its not even there.it some times looks like im holding nothing but the handel of a sword and the sword itself is made of pure fire.this sword also can become ingulfed in flames that can range from the weekest level of heat(used to heal)to the hottest level of heat.this sword can turn into absoltuly nothing but flames and the handel will be the only thing im holding but i can still controle it.)
Bleach Stats Pheonix_Blade--Upgrade

Bankai:(i am still trying to reach banki but this is close to what it looks lie in its final form.using my spiret pressure and the spiret of my zanpokuto they combine and create the ledgondarry white pheonix.this is a buird made from solid spiret presure and pure white flames.it will atack with devastaiting flames and innce speed and power.when i use my banki it drains my spiret pressure but after a few times training with it i get use to it and it doesn afect me much.my flame armor i use with my regular zanpoktou and my shikai become twoce as strong ad my armor changes from plane flames into solid spiret presure armer.)
Bleach Stats White_Blue_Pheonix_

Bankai Armor:(the gold in the armer is white and theres an aura of white and light blue flames surrounding my body.there is also a lardge pare of white feathery pheonix wings flowing like flames in the wind on my back.my zanpaktou disapears compleetly and forms the lardge buird in the pic above aswell as becoming half the armer and makeing it solid)
Bleach Stats Darkpheonixarmor
Squad:the lowest

Appearance:(i have black hair,one saphire blue eye,and one verry light yellow,allmost gold,eye.i dont wear shoes because i dont like them and i dont wear the regular shinigamie clothing because its to baggy to fight and run fast in.but my clothing in the apearance pic is made the same way on the botoms so i can remove my shirt and the pants allmost look igzactly the same as the shinigamie pants,i train like this and no i dont go top less i wear a blood red sports bra.the hankerchif tied to my left wrist is a gift from some one verry specal and i never take it off even if im not wearing it on my wrist,its in my hair like a hair bow if its not on my wrist.)
Bleach Stats 16

(this is a power sealing spell the haed of the soul sociaty members gave me to seal away my quincy powers and keep me from useing them agenst the shinigamie.it is solid black like a tatoo.the surcle and cross and the desighns in boath are what it looks like,there is no color to it and there is no desighns inside the star or the surcle.the four little dots in each corner are small roses and there placed one on each shoulder blade and one above each of my hips.the stare and surcle wraps arround my chest and torso like a lardge tatoo)
Bleach Stats THSpent

Other info:my past is mostly a blurr to me.but i do know my father was a highly ranked quincy and my mother was a highly ranked shinigamie.my uncle is one of the important members to the soul sociaty but he lives in the human world and after my parents were killed by a verry powerful halow and i was cast out of ervery orfanage i was sent to,he steped in dispite the soul sociatys orders and started takeing care of me and training me.the quincys wanted nothing to do with me and secretly knew,allong with my uncle and the highest of the soul sociaty,that my parents were killed by there own sociatys instead of the hallow.but no one ever told me.after my 18th birthday my uncle gave me a specal cross that belonged to my father and he told me i was to never unlock its secrets or i would be taken away and treeted as a trator.after my 19th burthday my uncle took me to the soul sociaty and he placed me in the lowest ranking squad so i could formerly become a proper shinigamie.

Quincy Cross:gives me the abillaty to manipulate the shadows and tap into my inhareted quincy powers.

Cross Apearance:Bleach Stats Crosses
(like my zanpoktou,my cross also has a small spiret traped and bound to me by my spiret power.this spiret is my fathers spiret and it takes the form of a small dragon that when im al alone and havent ben training to hard,grows from its four inch tall form into a mighty dragon that i hang out with and talk to and it talks to me.it also helps create my quincy armor and when i unleash the arrow from my bow it is responcibal for its great acurasy and dragon form)
Bleach Stats DragonLove-1

Cross Name:dragons spiret.

Quincy Abillaty:when i do lurn to use my quincy abillatys i have the power to controle the shadows and eventually after mastering my bow and my spiret arrows my quincy powers allow me to turn the shadows into a seut of armor with my cross in the middle of my chest.the armor looks a little like my banki armor only the diferance is my wings are lardge and there that of a dragon wings and are made of shadows that take any atack and obsorb it and direct it back at my aponent at atleast half its power.the bow form of my cross is relly dark and relly lardge.the arrows are made of pure black spiret pressure and are shaped like black lightning bols untill fired.then in mid air they gather spiret pressure from all around the battle field and turn into a lardge surpent like dragon.if i let one gather enough spiret ennergy befour i reliece it into the air and i say a speacal word then that arrow grows to a dragon size and its lardge mouth opeains and ingulfs the enamy,swallowing them,and exploading in a lardge burst of black electrisaty.

Bow Apearance:(when the bow forms my cross ataches to the middle of my lower left arm and the dragons tails swerls arround my arm like lace,ataching the bow and cross to me.when i pull back the string the cross shoots a tiny sparkle of black spiret pressure to the senter of the bow and arrow between the string and the bow and that sparkle turns into the lightning shaped arrow.the tiney wings on the top of the bow are slightly lardger and gather spiret presure and glow dark black with evert arrow i use.once i unleash an arrow the wings shoot out small beams of black light that join and spyral arround the serpent shaped dragon arrow and the last secad befour the arrow hits the enamy the wings atach and make it look more dragon like aswell as adding an extra little exploasion of elextrisaty.the arrown in the pic are allmost the same as the spiret arrows i use only there more rod like and have no real arrow shape,kinda like the quincy in bleaches arrows look like.this bow is also allmost my full hight.)
Bleach Stats Ground_by_GypsFulvus-1

Quincy Armor:Bleach Stats Blackdragonarmor

Last edited by rouge on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami

Bleach Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Stats   Bleach Stats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:28 am

Name: Lloyd Waller
Ethnicity: African-American
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 232 lbs
Squad: 3
Position:Captain of the Third Squad
Race: Shinigami
Zanpakuto Name: Crimson Wind(no japanese name)

Shikai: Crimson Maelstrom "Blow,the Winds of Destruction,Crimson Maelstrom!"

Bankai: World Ending Storm "The true power of nature, rage forth and destroy our enemies!"

Zanpakuto Spirit:The Wind of Blades

Appearance: Black Cloak with White robe over it, my Zanpakuto is a Broadsword,Wind and Water type Zanpakuto,with small spinning saw-blades made of water on the sides

this is my zanpakuto(ignore the guy in the background)
'It is as light as a feather(it's really made of wind) and can slices through titanium like paper

http://www.anime.com/Elemental_Gelade/images/Elemental_Gelade-05-mini.jpg

Last edited by waller on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Bleach Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Stats   Bleach Stats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:56 pm

Name:Sakuya Aurreus
Race: Arrancar/Shinigami
Height:5'8
Weight:140
Position:Captain
Zanpactou Name: Kishi-Hime
Bleach Stats Zanpacto

Her Zanpactou Spirit: Kishi-Hime She is the only Zanpactou spirit that is an Arrancar and is able to be seen by other Arrancar and the other Shinigami Captains."Rise Kishi-Hime" is the words that is used to call upon the power of her Zanpactou.

Bleach Stats 2075

Powers and Abilities:Sakuya is known for her near perfect ability to Flash Step by the Shinigami and For her beautiful yet powerful Cero blasts by the hollows and other Arrancar.

Cero:are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, she most commonly does from either her hand or fingers. Her Cero is uncommon as its a unusual Ice Blue color compared to the normal red.

Garganta:is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo.

Pesquisa:is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual
Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar.

Shikai:Sakuya's shikai has been seen by most of the squads because she is known for her fighting to prove her place as a Captain of squad 1."Rise Kishi-Hime" are her words for calling upon the power of Shikai.Her blade emanates a dark blue aura as two sapphire gems appear on her blade activating her power.

Detsui Majon:By the swing of her blade she can create huge waves of elemental waves that can paralyze anyone that is touched by it.

Cerosuto:This attack is like Cero except you use it with your sword and it is twice as strong.Her Kishi-Hime divides little shards disappearing and then comes together as multiple Cero attack.

Gouzen Ryuu:Hishi-Hime divides into little shards and form a star in the air releasing an attack that is a dragon shaped blast that is very powerful and is like a roar.

Bankai:Soshi-Roar(Has never been used yet)

Bleach Stats Bankai

Squad:1
Appearance:She is tall and in shape.She has long black hair with white streaks and ice-blue eyes with the remains of a hollow mask on her right eye.Captain robes with her hollow hole on her chest peaking out from under them.Bandages that cover from her forearm and stops at her fingers.

Other info:Sakuya was antagonized as a child for being an Arrancar in the Soul Society which caused her to have a really bad temper whenever anything that bothered her and that led to her really destructive pissy fits.During her time of being picked on she had always gone to Hueco Mundo to calm down and talk with Kishi-Hime.

Personal NPC:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Matsudai on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

Bleach Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Stats   Bleach Stats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Name: Giet Kucheki

Race: Shinigami (with a secret power within him..that will be revieled in the Bleach RP. ^^')

Age: um..human years he is over 100000 years old..he looks 21 tho.

Height: 6'10

Weight: 285lbs

Position: Captain

Zanpactou Name: Badara Kepatchi
Bleach Stats Cold_Steel_Knives_88BK
The sheathe of the blade is pure black metal.

Powers and Abilities: Giet is known for his mastery of the Flash Step and Swordsmanship. He is unbeleavably strong physically and mentaly. It is said he is able to move things with his mind..tho no one has seen it happen. His Zanpactou is capable of absorbing almost any attack directed toward it and deflect it back at the opponent with 10x the power that it was originaly. It is said that Giet can heal his own wounds with just his spiritual powers.

Shikai: The Shikai of Giets blade has only been seen by the captains of the Soul Socity and lived. It emanates with a Black and Red aura enlongating to the leangth of about 10-15ft. In this form It is capable of slashing through buildings and things of that nature with ease. Its abilities that it can use are three things.

1. Buoshin- A shock wave caused by the thrust of the blade. Capable of such force that it lifts trees out of the ground...whole.

2. Kenzai- A sort of blade beam that can be of almost any size from 3 feet long and 1 inch wide to 100 ft long and 30 ft wide. When it makes contact it is capable of inflicting massive damage and burns to the body. Against weak opponents this attack will easily slash right through them or disintagrate them depending on the size Giet uses.

3. Shikaruza- It is caused by Giet slashing the air and his blade shoots out Spiritual needles that are so miniscule in size that they pass right through the oponents skin cells bursting inside the oponnents body. When they burst they cut the opponent from the inside..out. This attack can only be dodged if the opponent is fast enough to get behind Giet while he slashes the air.

Bankai: Only one has seen Giet Bankai...and that was the god that he fought long ago. No one knows what it looks like or what it does.

Squad: 11

Appearance: Giet is a tall muscular man that wears a eyepatch over his left eye and has medium length hair. His hair collor is a mix of black and silver. He wears the Captains robes and he has a X-shaped scar on the right of his cheek. he carrys his Zanpactou on his left side.

Other info: He was always feared for the shear fact that he has never known defeat on the battle field. Giet has faught against every type of enemy the Soul socioty has. The only time he ever was hurt was when he went up against a god. That was the first...and only battle Giet was forced to flee from.

(my own personal add on.)
Character Theme Song while fighting: Motorhead- The Game
Character Theme Song in general: Godsmack- I Stand Alone

Last edited by Giet on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:03 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

Bleach Stats Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Stats   Bleach Stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Name:
Race:(Shinigami,Quincy,Arrancar,Hollow,Vizard, or Bount)
Weight:
Position:
Zanpactou Name:
Powers and Abilities:
Shikai:
Bankai:
Squad:
Appearance:
Other info:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content