The Lost Kingdom of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kingdom of Hearts

A forum where you can rp in your favorite shows and discuss them as well!You can also discuss your favorite games...and all different things related to anime including mangas

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Stats

Go down 
+3
rouge
Giet
Matsudai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OokixRica1229
Naminé
Naminé

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Kingdom Hearts Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:04 pm

My Stats:
Name:Kadna "Yuie" Kuroryu
Height:5'4
Weight:135
Species:Half Nobody/Half Heartless & Organization Member Rank #1[Decreased to 3 because of the recent incident]
Style:Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade:
DarkStar
Kingdom Hearts Stats VallentineKeyBlades-1

Appearance:Kingdom Hearts Stats Black
Is very identical to Yuie but hair,and eye color are different as wells the clothing
Has Darkstar on her side.
Her and Yuie basically look exactly the same but different clothing,hair and eye color, and keyblades.
Other Info:Kadna
was originally the chosen wielder of the Keyblade.She was strong willed,kind-hearted and cared for others.Davante ranked 13 in the organization, He corrupted her heart with darkness.Even though she resisted it was in a matter of time before she was turned to heartless.Her heartless was killed she lived on as a nobody and was accepted into the organization.Even though she ranks number 3 in the organization she had part of her human heart after she deceased as a human It lived on in her nobody.She was always in control of her human heart.But after she opened the gates to the worlds, her heart began to become in conflict with her darkness and now she has split into two beings now.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: The Lost Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Name:Hitsugi Shibutani
Height:6,1
Weight:123
Species:human
Style:dual wielder(I use one at a time, and only use both when I really need to)
Keyblades:Kingdom Hearts Stats AlphaOmegyKeyblades
Appearance:Kingdom Hearts Stats Nightmare_musiq14_hitsugi
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Species: Nobody
Class: Keyblade Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Name:Yuie "Kadna" Kuroryu
Height:5'4
Weight:135
Species:Half Human/Half Nobody
Style:Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade:StarFire
Kingdom Hearts Stats VallentineKeyBlades-2
Appearance:Kingdom Hearts Stats Warrior-2
Sometimes wears a white robe over her clothing and Has Starfire on her waist.
Her and Kadna basically look exactly the same but different clothing,hair and eye color, and keyblades.
Other Info:Yuie was the originally the chosen keyblade warrior but was corrupted by darkness from Davante.And now she is freed again after battling Kadna and split apart from her and now has half of her human heart and took Starfire when she escaped.

Last edited by Matsudai on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thelostkingdom.heavenforum.com
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Name: Nai Kucheki
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 195LBS
Species: Human
Style: Single keyblade wielder
Keyblade: ((I do not have a picture because it is completely custumized...I have to actualy explain it. x.x It is going to be a pain. xD )) It is a keyblade that is greatly simulair to Giets blade exept it is pure white and it emenates with a golden aura. Not to mention that it is greatly smaller in size...about the size of any other keyblade in fact.
Appearance: Looks much like his brother Giet...But Nai has blond hair and Sky blue eyes.

Story: Nai was once a noble knight of his relm...along side his elder brother Giet. They were close friends...but even greater rivals. Nai was never able to surpass Giet in magic..but when it came to fighting with the sword, that was a completely different story. Nai always took advantage of the fact that his brother always used a huger then life sword in battle. Using only a single average sized sword helped him be swifter on his feet and quicker to block. They both may have had their moments of sibling rivalery...but in the long run..they both cared for eachother. eventualy thier ability to work togeather granted them the title of grand knights.((The highest rank of knighthood from were they come from.))

Years past since Giet and Nai were given the titles of grand knights. They were at peace and everything seemed...normal. But one day...on the day of the eclipse Nai awoke to see that the town was on fire and knights and villagers alike were all dead. Nai was unable to find his brother Giet...anywhere. He searched frantically only to search in vain. He believed his brother was dead.

One year later Nai finnaly came to grips with the fact that he was all alone. But suddenly these strange creatures emerged all across the town originating from the graves of his villagers. they grew to mass amounts. These creatures seemed simple minded and hostle. They attacked Nai on sight..Nai tried to use his sword but it had no effect. ((god ok I'm just going to get to the point. @_@)) Long story short...Just like Sora...Nai discovers a door and he recieves his keyblade....and he is informed that his brother still lives..and in order to find him he has to travel around. So he leaves his home behind and begins his journey.

((Oi....sometimes I get way too into storys. XD If I didn't stop myself that would have been a good 2 more paragraphs...at least. o.o))
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:10 pm

That's a good idea o.o Giet..

Stats Updated!
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:47 pm

((Ok I think I need to make a second character...cause my Bad guy isn't really doing anything right now. x.x ...But yet again..that would just be confusing. xD...I'm thinking about it tho.))
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Stats
Species: Heartless
Class: Shingami

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 am

yeah, when is going to be up? I man the site looks like a kingdom hearts site,but doesn't have a kingdom hearts rp....(don't rush though,I know it takes a while sometimes,especially if you're doing something else)
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:41 am

Matsudai...o.o when is that Kingdom Hearts RP going to be up? x.x?
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:23 am

Name: Lloyd Waller
Height: 5'11"
Sex: Male
Weight:235
Species: Human
Ethnicity: African-American;Hair: Black; Eyes:Black
Home: Besaid Island
Accessories : Black Sport Goggles
Keyblade Names: Redemption
Anti-form:Kingdom Hearts Stats Trancekujaset

Kingdom Hearts Stats Redemption and

Tenebrex
Kingdom Hearts Stats Tenebrex-1
Style: Double Keyblader
Class:Heartless Legendary Warrior Mage
Special attacks:Heartless Corruption, Heartless Storm of Blades

A cocky, but extremely experienced fighter who fight at close and long ranged distances and love to be outnumbered, he loves to fight even when he knows he'll lose , he has a willpower so strong that he will fight even when his soul is seperated from his body.
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:09 am

*smiles* Thank you Saku *bear hugs you*

(I wish I knew you had this site a long time ago,then I could've helped+ plus now my "i'm one of the first ten people streak has ended",lol)

Last edited by waller on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Sure ^^
Back to top Go down
waller
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:47 pm

Can I have the same stats as on Fox's site Saku? I still wanna be half-human-half-heartless
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel
Axel
Axel

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Name:davante
Height:5'1
Weight:252
Species:Organization Member 13
Style:keyblade Wielder
Keyblade:omega
Kingdom Hearts Stats BlackandWhite
Appearance:
Kingdom Hearts Stats Riku-3

Last edited by Axel on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
rouge
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member
rouge

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stats
Species:
Class:
Clan: Essence of the Heartless Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:30 pm

Name:rouge
Height:5"8
Weight:125
Species:Nobody
Style:key blade fighter and hand to hand expert.i can also use any kind of weapon with increadabole tallent and skill.my key blade helps my controle and use the darkness arround me as well as helping me master and controle my abillaty to manipulate any kind of flames.
Keyblade first form:bloody shadows(this is my key blades weekest form butits still prety strong)
Kingdom Hearts Stats Sword-1
Key blade 2nd form:(this is the strongest form of my keyblade)dark glory
Kingdom Hearts Stats Keyblade1

Appearance:(i carry my keyblade on my back instead of carrying the thing in the pic)
Kingdom Hearts Stats Warrior_Woman

Last edited by rouge on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:30 pm

ok well ill start my character then...

Name: Giet Kucheki
Height: 6'4
Weight: 225lbs
Species: Nobody(with a heartless ofequal strength trying to take control of him...But for some reason Giet hasn't been completely taken over...but instead the Heartless...works with him.)
Style: Double handed Keyblade Wielder. It is 15ft long and 5ft wide. The keyblade emanates with a dark aura.

Kingdom Hearts Stats UltimaWeaponKeyblade

The blade is about 15 ft long and like I said...it is a dark blade. The hilt is also big enough to hold with two hands.

Appearance:

Kingdom Hearts Stats 7

Without the sword.

He knows nothing of himself or why he even exists. Like most Nobodies..he yerns for a heart. Giet has traveled world to world..he is seen as a good guy...but only due to the fact that he kills the heartless that he encounters. But he is far from a good guy...he is corrupt and twisted. When it comes to battle he will fight with skill and percision and he enjoys feeling the blood of others splatter on him. He is also at war with himself...((yes my first truely evil character on this site..hope you all like my evilness! XD))

Last edited by Giet on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:24 pm

yup ^^
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 pm

ok got it...and you said i can create my own keyblade correct?
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:36 pm

Nobodies are basically a shell that's been leftover by a heartless that's it o.o so if it a strong heartless is born a strong nobody is born along with it of if its a weak heartless that's born and weak nobody is born o.o but nobodies are stronger than heartless all around =/
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:14 pm

um ok...and who are the nobodies? sorry i only played the first one....and i barely remember it ether. o.o'
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:28 pm

No Heartlesses can't wield keyblades o.o and Organization 13 is an organization of the strongest nobodies.
Back to top Go down
Giet
Organiztion Member
Organiztion Member

Stats
Species:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:45 pm

ok i haven't played kingdom hearts 2 so i have no idea what the organization is. x.x; and if ur a heartless...u can't have a keyblade...can you? o.o;
Back to top Go down
Matsudai
Xemnas
Xemnas
Matsudai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:52 pm

You can also make your own Keyblades e..e; forgot to add that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Stats   Kingdom Hearts Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Stats
Page 1 of 1